Post your questions about the game here!

Yes, seriously. Not so long ago, I was hoping to get the Beta in the first week of March. It's the month end already. :(

I am wondering what kind of "approval" they are waiting on. Cricket Academy is only for PC, not for consoles. So, Sony and Microsoft should be out of the equation. The only thing I can think of is that, probably, the publisher of the game is taking too long to approve the editor?

I am wondering what kind of "approval" they are waiting on. Cricket Academy is only for PC, not for consoles. So, Sony and Microsoft should be out of the equation. The only thing I can think of is that, probably, the publisher of the game is taking too long to approve the editor?

We are sharing data across platforms, this requires all platform holders to approve the servers.

Get off big ants case already! Geeez! You should all be greatful your getting a cricket game. It's not your right to have ANY game info/editors or anything before release, so back off and them just do their thing. :noway

Get off big ants case already! Geeez! You should all be greatful your getting a cricket game. It's not your right to have ANY game info/editors or anything before release, so back off and them just do their thing. :noway

*grateful

Look, we know the game will be out in about 3 months. We have 2 games coming out. Lots to be excited about. Play some Battlefield 3 or something to pass the time until release date.

So, basically what G4aD said above.

there is any licensed stuffs in this game like teams,players,stadiums and kits. Dll method is in this game?career mode is only for international teams ? Any domestic teams available in game

We are sharing data across platforms, this requires all platform holders to approve the servers.

I remember you mentioning about sharing across platforms, but the people on XBOX and PS3 will not have access to this data before they get the actual game. Then why do you need MS and Sony's approval before releasing the PC editor? And before some other tool asks me to back-off, I am genuinely trying to understand the procedure and how this works, I AM NOT COMPLAINING for the delay. Get that

looking forward

I know what you mean it is a complicated process i cannot wait i collect cricket games and own every one ever published well as far as i know and i am a huge cricket fan and played for over twenty years at sat and sun league level i have not looked forward to a game this much well probably never .
So i know it is frustrating but patients is a virtue this game seems to have the lot create the greats in detail. drs .in game appeal system [WOW] new batting and bowling physics. pitch deterioration dynamic weather effects plus lots more if this game is as good as it sounds then it will re-define the genre.We even get the player editor early to create the teams and players we want from my point of view being able to create my favourite players from the 70s and 80s will be wonderful and give me the game experience i have always wanted .
I hope the equipment editor will allow for caps floppies or no head gear to add realism.

Last edited:
I remember you mentioning about sharing across platforms, but the people on XBOX and PS3 will not have access to this data before they get the actual game. Then why do you need MS and Sony's approval before releasing the PC editor? And before some other tool asks me to back-off, I am genuinely trying to understand the procedure and how this works, I AM NOT COMPLAINING for the delay. Get that

The last thing we would want to do is release the Cricket Academy and have people create players on the PC but not be able to share them to their console at a later date. We are being very careful that we are 100% compliant before release. In this regard we are being very conservative.

The last thing we would want to do is release the Cricket Academy and have people create players on the PC but not be able to share them to their console at a later date. We are being very careful that we are 100% compliant before release. In this regard we are being very conservative.

That's the way to go :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread