Post your questions about the game here!

I was thinking about creating a movie about robots coming back from future and killing some kid. Today I googled and found this James Cameron guy stole my idea. :mad I'm gonna sue him :rolleyes
It's not the lie,it's a simple thing do you don't think creating a tournament before.

----------

----------

If you have genuine reason for good, it is easy to sort out in PM I would believe than discussing here. :)
He won't reply.I did this.

Last edited:
I'm not lying either. I'm seriously gonna sue them as soon as i find some change to send a telegram to my lawyers. *looks at a nokia lumia nearby* :mad I thought about this too. How can they steal my every awesome idea :spy

I was considering seeing if anyone was interested in a slightly different type of League - not the same modern franchise style; but something a little different; either a literal all-star tournament where all-time greats would be included or an eastern european competition where most of the players would be unknowns and actually being able to play the game would become a factor - might include a few lower-level County/Shield/Ranji players though... I'll wait for a bit; I might think of something interesting though and suggest it...

It's not the lie,it's a simple thing do you don't think creating a tournament before.

----------

This is the group ------> https://m.facebook.com/groups/263500090485219

----------

He won't reply.I did this.

i'll bid ?20 for you to stop posting

Oh for..no one is stopping you from running the league. You just need to wait until closer to the release of the game, then a specific sub-forum will be created for it. Then you can do it.

I believe that @barmyarmy and @MattW are the two head honchos, although there are plenty of other admins and mods who could help your case.

There is a nice report button that you can press if you think that there is anything wrong with what people have posted; and its probably more likely to get you a solution than continually moaning in the thread...

(this is a bad post because backseat modding is bad, but I don't care)

Oh for..no one is stopping you from running the league. You just need to wait until closer to the release of the game, then a specific sub-forum will be created for it. Then you can do it.
I will sir,

----------

@Iceagecoming i do't know what was that for but i asked him.how can you say it backseat modding.

i think saying "use the report button!" is the definition of backseat modding - hell, most mods everywhere shout that to high heaven when people start moaning "why didn't you ban x"

I was talking about my post, not yours.

(Posting about posting is the worst type of posting ever)

Sorry Guys any problem occured due to me!

1898170_797021590316718_286023925_n.jpg

----------

I'm not lying either. I'm seriously gonna sue them as soon as i find some change to send a telegram to my lawyers. *looks at a nokia lumia nearby* :mad I thought about this too. How can they steal my every awesome idea :spy
Like samsung stole apple's idea.

Last edited:
^ its a satire;) and we are certainly not out of depth in batting to outsource, though would mind getting a few bowlers from the neighbors.

Did you seriously just ask if 'Kevin Pietersen could play for India in the 2015 World Cup' as if it was a genuine possibility?

Kevin Pieterson will play for Scotland in the 2015 world cup.

SOURCE: My Gran

Users who are viewing this thread