Post your questions about the game here!

Hi Ross, please clear me one thing, you said co op multiplayer will be first day patch, is it going to have offline multiplayer co op also (2 vs 2) please answer this as me and my friends are eagerly waiting to have local multiplayer co op once dbc is out. Thanks.

From what I have read, there wont be a Day1 patch anymore. They have incorporated most of the stuff from the Day1 patch within the game itself now and thats why its sent for approvals again to the platform holders.

Online Co-Op (2v2) and inclusion of domestic structures from other countries in the career mode (only AUS and ENG is included in the career mode at launch) will be added later in a patch, however that patch would be released sometime after the console release (I think it will be in line with the PC release) so that BigAnt would be in a position to patch in some other issues as well which are found after the console release.

From what I have read, there wont be a Day1 patch anymore. They have incorporated most of the stuff from the Day1 patch within the game itself now and thats why its sent for approvals again to the platform holders.

Online Co-Op (2v2) and inclusion of domestic structures from other countries in the career mode (only AUS and ENG is included in the career mode at launch) will be added later in a patch, however that patch would be released sometime after the console release (I think it will be in line with the PC release) so that BigAnt would be in a position to patch in some other issues as well which are found after the console release.

Thanks angad, I know youve been asking alot to ross about multiplayer modes, my question again... is offline co-op 2v2 confirmed?

Ross please include offline multiplayer co op in the patch also please.. :(

I was under the impression offline co-op was in what is now an in-built patch

Well I was going off what Ross said here. I just presumed this was part of the zero day patch, but I may be wrong. @BigAntStudios?
A few posts up refers to the patch instead being included in the game, so Ross wouldn't then refer to a 'patch' if he was talking about the initial release.

A few posts up refers to the patch instead being included in the game, so Ross wouldn't then refer to a 'patch' if he was talking about the initial release.

I guess I was reading what I wanted to :D

@ 79cricket
i am new in gaming....i dont have internet connection for ps3....i use net from office for other purpose ...so i m asking ....i am just offline player on ps3..tell me i do have 4.46 now will it work?

on which ps3 system it will work
i.e 4.21 or 4.46 or what?

Hmmmm.... It will work with any firmware updated PS3 - I am not sure of the earliest supported firmware.

@ 79cricket
i am new in gaming....i dont have internet connection for ps3....i use net from office for other purpose ...so i m asking ....i am just offline player on ps3..tell me i do have 4.46 now will it work?

Hmmmm.... It will work with any firmware updated PS3 - I am not sure of the earliest supported firmware.

As far as I know you should not have a problem playing offlne on an outdated firmware - lot of folks actually do that and are still on firmware 3.55 or thereabouts. But you will not be able to play the game online unless you update your system to latest firmware (4.55 is the latest one on PS3) but it seems you are fine with it.

Users who are viewing this thread