Post your questions about the game here!

There's plenty of questions in this thread so I figure I should contribute some answers.

Citrus blue.

Hopscotch.

Purple penguins.

There's plenty of questions in this thread so I figure I should contribute some answers.

Citrus blue.

Hopscotch.

Purple penguins.

Wow thanks mate. Answered all of my questions in one go.

1. What should I not put any where near my bottom?

2. What do you call a rabbit who has had too much whisky?

3. What do you get if you cross a well known song by The Artist Formely Known as Prince and a particular chocolate treat?

Citrus blue.

Hopscotch.

Purple penguins.

Ok here is mine

Will the weight of a bat effect your timing pf a shot?

why are most posters dumb?

that's my question

A poster, in general terms, is just an inamiate object usually made of cardboard and paper.. and as such, any intellectual ability it did have when it was a tree would well and truely be soaked, chopped, bleached and such out of it during the papering process.

I know what you were asking.. and actually, my answer was almost perfect for both uses of the term 'poster'.

...Friday is also the day between Thursday and Saturday. The name Friday comes from the Old English Fred?, meaning the "day of Frigg", a result of an old convention associating the Old English goddess Frigg with the Roman goddess Venus, with whom the day is associated in many different cultures. I also don't wear pants on this day.

Users who are viewing this thread