Post your questions about the game here!

They're sized for PC.net quality assurance and HDi surround sound. Also, I only saved them as 100x100...
No problem. Thanks for the avatar.

It was a shame saying goodbye to Fred, but I could sense Ethybubs moustache shaking with rage.

This game had every feature every option every detail.. except offline co op multiplayer, damn this is bad...

----------

Has*

Snowy, this is exactly where you or @ChinamanSpin should be quoting that comment from Ross that online and offline co-op will be patched in...
Here's the quote:

BigAntStudios said:
Co-op and non-Aus/Eng career mode will be patched in. (You can do it as it stands but it is cumbersome as you need to replace teams.)

Online Co-Op (2v2) and inclusion of domestic structures from other countries in the career mode (only AUS and ENG is included in the career mode at launch) will be added later in a patch
I've checked but couldn't find it. What is your source for only the online Co-op being confirmed for the patch so far? The post I've quoted above, and others from Ross, seem pretty ambiguous.

I think the Co-op will be patched is unambiguous. No way do you get co-op working and say "we're limiting it to online".
I think ambiguous was the wrong word to use. I agree with you on this and was wondering what made @angad so sure that offline co-op hadn't been confirmed and online co-op had.

Ross reading and not responding plus thanking angad for mentioning that online co op will be patched makes me sure there wont be offline co op.

Ross reading and not responding thanking angad for mentioning that online co op will be patched makes me sure there wont be offline co op.
That's not a definite until it's properly confirmed. He could have just thanked him for the post in general. Over-analysing everything Ross does doesn't help anyone.

I personally won't use offline co-op, but I think it would be very strange to not have both included. If they are able to add it for online, what's to stop them adding it offline. Surely co-op will be used around the same amount, or even more, offline anyway.

I've checked but couldn't find it. What is your source for only the online Co-op being confirmed for the patch so far? The post I've quoted above, and others from Ross, seem pretty ambiguous.

There is no source for that....it's just based on my perception of that post from Ross.

Offline/Online, it's almost the same code.

Ross reading and not responding plus thanking angad for mentioning that online co op will be patched makes me sure there wont be offline co op.

It's almost as if you want there to be no offline co-op...

Users who are viewing this thread