Post your questions about the game here!

I think when it comes to attributes and skills, a lot of improvement could be done in the next version. For example splitting throwing accuracy to bowling accuracy and fielding accuracy; fatigue and stamina playing bigger roles, possibility of injury, allrounders being affected by both bowling and batting, Wicketkeepers being affected for batting in the top order after a full day of keeping etc.

fatigue and stamina playing bigger roles, possibility of injury, allrounders being affected by both bowling and batting, Wicketkeepers being affected for batting in the top order after a full day of keeping etc.

Unless, of course, this is already well designed into the current game.. will only know when we start playing.

Unless, of course, this is already well designed into the current game.. will only know when we start playing.

ross mentioned everyone starts with 100% stamina every morning, something he said shouldn't be the case. Also the ivg reviewer said slogging doesnt seem to cause fatigue either.

Of course they might have patched most of these in anyway by now.

Like ryan harris described how hard it was for him to bowl in second innings in last match so stamina should not be full for fast bowlers on morning if they were bowling a day before.

That is too much to ask for a game. Just hope that we don't end up expecting type of injuries - small dizziness suspending you out for a day while fever suspending you out for 5 days. :p

Really, too much????? Fifa does it, players do not recover full stamina if there is a match after 2 days rest.

I wouldn't say it's too much to ask for, but ffs stop making comparisons between DBC and AAA brands.

Eh, I don't think it would be fun to punish the bowling side for going onto the next day, think about it, making it easier for batters that haven't come in yet and making it harder to get wickets. I don't think many people would find that fun.

Ridiculous to compare to FIFA, the fatigue system is there to stop people from sprinting the whole time and to make substitutes actually matter among other things

Ridiculous to compare to FIFA, the fatigue system is there to stop people from sprinting the whole time and to make substitutes actually matter among other things

And plus it's like, a totally different sport or something. I dunno.

Eh, I don't think it would be fun to punish the bowling side for going onto the next day, think about it, making it easier for batters that haven't come in yet and making it harder to get wickets. I don't think many people would find that fun.

I think it's a balance thing, most of us do not want it like the real thing in this way. It's not a manager game but a few things would be nice for the future. Like Age should have it's plus and minus in the game.

Imo, after bowling on day 1 fast bowlers should show wear on day 2 if used indiscriminately but not much if used wisely in short spells on day 1.

if you think the stamina of a bowler coming out 2nd day, or keeper tiring after 2 days in the field then needing to bat after 15 overs of his innings, et.c only comes into play for tests, and i guess only "tragics" are gonna play tests so much...

i think you should have to manage bowlers... if i have my quickie bowling in the last session of the day, and know he's gonna start at 100% tomorrow no matter what, there's no penalty for overbowling him in that session... i can bowl him right down to 10% stamina and he's fine in the morning...

it's not a huge deal, but it's worth thinking of for future iterations, even if it was an option to have on/off

I would manage my bowlers even if there wasn't a stamina bar.

Users who are viewing this thread