Post your questions about the game here!

Ross ,i have 2 queries:

1)can re-assign ps3 controller keys in the game ?

2)reverse swing in the game available only when ball gets old ?

Last edited:
2)reverse swing in the game available only when ball gets old ?

I believe answer to question 1 is a no, however you might want to specify the platform for a guaranteed answer.

The second qusetion is a yes. There is a button to shine the ball which will assist in this regards as the ball ages.

There is a button to shine the ball which will assist in this regards as the ball ages.

I've been wondering about this. Is there are a penalty for shining the ball too much? Otherwise would you not just spam the shine button to maximise swing opportunity?

I've been wondering about this. Is there are a penalty for shining the ball too much? Otherwise would you not just spam the shine button to maximise swing opportunity?

Wouldn't you just get called cheats by Dave Warner and as a punishment rather than your ball reversing the other team who are usually hopeless getting it to reverse get it swinging like a rusty gate :p

I think you go blind, don't you @ethybubs?

Only if you try rubbing it with your eye socket. The traditional method is the upper part of the trousers. I have tried both and can confirm without a doubt that the second option is better: I have now lost my driving licence.

----------

Has the shipping done?

Depends what you suppose the shipping to have done. Reports vary on this: in the Crimea their is a naval blockade so that has been done, and where I live the trawlers are back from the weekly shrimp catch. I am sure there are others who can report on circumstances where they are.

To give a proper answer: we dont know. No sights are as of now posting when it can be ordered. We just dont know.

If you've created a player but are not using him in the career mode, will his stats still be added if you're just playing non career mode matches?

hopefully conditions play a big big part... damp, or lush grounds don't tend to scuff the ball so much, so you can shine one side as much as you like, you ain't gonna get much reverse.

I wonder if the strength attribute relates to throwing in frm the boundary at all? If so you could put a bloke with low strength on the boundary and when he returns the ball it'll bounce rather than reach the keeper on the full, that could help with the reverse later on!

I wonder if the strength attribute relates to throwing in frm the boundary at all? If so you could put a bloke with low strength on the boundary and when he returns the ball it'll bounce rather than reach the keeper on the full, that could help with the reverse later on!

arm speed probably does? as well as for bowling.

arm speed probably does? as well as for bowling.

Yea I wondered that block, I'm guessing throw accuracy is more to do with the line ie aim at stumps, so not to do with distance

Yea I wondered that block, I'm guessing throw accuracy is more to do with the line ie aim at stumps, so not to do with distance

Yeah thats my assumption... Really interested to see how all the little touches pan put into game play

Users who are viewing this thread