Post your questions about the game here!

Well seeing as the Indian cricket team doesnt really have any good players they might endevour to grant one residency.

And through the use of a time warper, Kevin Pietersen will serve his four years to swap nations and become a native Indian, just in time for the 2015 World Cup.

Kevin Pietersen could become an Indian citizen in time, don't worry I know a guy*. ;)

*He does spray tans.

Hi Ross, please clear me one thing, you said co op multiplayer will be first day patch, is it going to have offline multiplayer co op also (2 vs 2) please answer this as me and my friends are eagerly waiting to have local multiplayer co op once dbc is out. Thanks.

Hi Ross, please clear me one thing, you said co op multiplayer will be first day patch, is it going to have offline multiplayer co op also (2 vs 2) please answer this as me and my friends are eagerly waiting to have local multiplayer co op once dbc is out. Thanks.
He didn't say it was a first day patch. He just said it would be patched in.

You can play 1 vs 1 with your friends for now, but until the patch there is no 2 vs 2.

Here's the quote, taken from IVG:

Co-op and non-Aus/Eng career mode will be patched in. (You can do it as it stands but it is cumbersome as you need to replace teams.)

He didn't say it was a first day patch. He just said it would be patched in.

You can play 1 vs 1 with your friends for now, but until the patch there is no 2 vs 2.

Thanks for the quick reply, yes Ross said 2 vs 2 but didnt specify if offline 2 vs 2 would be in... sorry im pushing this question quite a bit because i cant even think of this amazing game not having this option ' offline co op multiplayer'

Thanks for the quick reply, yes Ross said 2 vs 2 but didnt specify if offline 2 vs 2 would be in... sorry im pushing this question quite a bit because i cant even think of this amazing game not having this option ' offline co op multiplayer'
This is taken from somebody who attended the India part of the world tour, on IVG:

There's no co-op offline or online. Just 1v1 both online and offline.
Here's the source.

^ Because being a search expert in only one forum is too mainstream :p

This is taken from somebody who attended the India part of the world tour, on IVG:

Here's the source.

Ive read that, to its reply Ross stated there will be a patch but he did not mention if offline co op will be included, so if Ross says it once.. i will sleep well :)

Ive read that, to its reply Ross stated there will be a patch but he did not mention if offline co op will be included, so if Ross says it once.. i will sleep well
I would imagine yes. Co-op offline seems more likely than co-op online anyway. You can sleep soundly now.

I'm outside your window... Not sleepin' soundly anymore...

Users who are viewing this thread