Post your questions about the game here!

Some people do not get humour. That was certainly a case of someone not knowing which line you can cross or not. Sometimes it is necessary to give a helpful "nudge".

Is "because you don't think so" a valid reason for deleting posts that are in no way offensive?? You're not in the humour police are you? Oh no, I forgot, you're a well known comedy critic, so obviously if you dont think its funny the world doesn't either! Some people have real difficulty distinguishing between "queen of a forum" and "ruling the world" having a bad hair day are we princess?

Is "because you don't think so" a valid reason for deleting posts that are in no way offensive?? You're not in the humour police are you? Oh no, I forgot, you're a well known comedy critic, so obviously if you dont think its funny the world doesn't either! Some people have real difficulty distinguishing between "queen of a forum" and "ruling the world" having a bad hair day are we princess?

wow i obviously missed something awesome!

Wait...... What?

wow i obviously missed something awesome!

Apparently holland is the humour capital of the world and they've chosen a cricket forum leader as their king!! Don't think I've ever heard Dutch people tell a joke, even the Belgians have a better sense of humour

Lol. Whether my posts are funny or not is debatable, but what isn't debatable is the the level of @Ross arse kissing that goes on, i.e the top of this page.

Pathetic post mate, really pathetic. No I am not the humour police but I do know how to distinguish between a bit of fun close to the knuckle and abject filth. You don't seem to be able to do so.

Really clever way of having a discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently holland is the humour capital of the world and they've chosen a cricket forum leader as their king!! Don't think I've ever heard Dutch people tell a joke, even the Belgians have a better sense of humour

you're more than welcome to pm me the original joke and i will be arbiter... i am almost as funny as zombieian, after all

Now I am wondering what kind of question related to don bradman cricket 14 got a member banned ??? and how can you spread filth by asking question about the game. :spy

*repeating a question in the hopes of getting back on track*

Are there any plans in relation to adding new content to CA post-release? (i.e. new sponsors, new kits, new logos etc.)

Getting a post deleted on a planet cricket forum isnt really a big deal i wouldve thought...

I wonder if ive had any deleted, id be amazed if i havent!!

Please release the damn game already so we can have something more interesting to discuss.

you're more than welcome to pm me the original joke and i will be arbiter... i am almost as funny as zombieian, after all

I made a few jokes about yeast infections and cottage cheese. That's about it.

Is it three strikes and you're out? Cos if so I'm a gonna next time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread