Post your questions about the game here!

1. How will statistics change? I mean will they start from zero or continue from real life stats?
2. Will there be a super over in case of a tie?
3. Are we able to add custom match types to series mode (Eg- maybe 30 over match series of 3)

Thank You

If you know everything before you get the game, the excitement will go away.
I believe there are 100's of minute things (3 you have mentioned) which will excite us while playing.
So, wait till 3rd April.....

3. Are we able to add custom match types to series mode (Eg- maybe 30 over match series of 3)

Thank You

Yes you can, there are many possible ways you can custom your matches.

Steam Pre-load

I decided to do a search on the above title but could only find results with regards to Ashes Cricket 2013.

My Question is will DBC 14 be available to pre-load before hand on the PC? It would be handy just to avoid the release day download surge you tend to have with games on release day.

I decided to do a search on the above title but could only find results with regards to Ashes Cricket 2013.

My Question is will DBC 14 be available to pre-load before hand on the PC? It would be handy just to avoid the release day download surge you tend to have with games on release day.

I hope so. Sucks its getting released so late on PC. I hope DVD will be available.

I hope so. Sucks its getting released so late on PC. I hope DVD will be available.

yeh, bit of a bummer really. I don't want to fork out on an xbox 360 version and then renew my xbox live as it would be worthless just for one game. However, if they do release a ps4 version i may think about getting it.

One thing though, I'm assuming if the PC version come out it may possibly be around the dame time as the steam release. Only reason i can think is that the version on disk will require steam to connect to.

Perhaps i am wrong but I'm sure F1 2013 released on all formats at the same time including steam. However i may be wrong.

If you know everything before you get the game, the excitement will go away.
I believe there are 100's of minute things (3 you have mentioned) which will excite us while playing.
So, wait till 3rd April.....

Or as Crossy quite rightly said, he can find the answers (and more) in the Academy. I think you should download the Academy too...

One thing though, I'm assuming if the PC version come out it may possibly be around the dame time as the steam release. Only reason i can think is that the version on disk will require steam to connect to.

Perhaps i am wrong but I'm sure F1 2013 released on all formats at the same time including steam. However i may be wrong.

PC version requires Steam, so it would be safe to assume, especially as it will aid worldwide release on the same day by having it both available on Steam and in store purchase of physical disc.

Going back on an old discussion about PC release compared to PS3/Xbox... I just noticed when checking out the EB Games Website that Elder Srolls Online release date is April for PC, June for PS3/Xbox. According to a few around here, that's backwards to the way the industry works...

In saying that, addressing the last part of your comment, if the PC version is released on a digital platform, and you are not a 'big boy' in the games industry and have alot of weight behind you (ala EA, etc), you have to wait 2 months from a console release before it can be released on PC Digitally.

PC version requires Steam, so it would be safe to assume, especially as it will aid worldwide release on the same day by having it both available on Steam and in store purchase of physical disc.

Going back on an old discussion about PC release compared to PS3/Xbox... I just noticed when checking out the EB Games Website that Elder Srolls Online release date is April for PC, June for PS3/Xbox. According to a few around here, that's backwards to the way the industry works...

In saying that, addressing the last part of your comment, if the PC version is released on a digital platform, and you are not a 'big boy' in the games industry and have alot of weight behind you (ala EA, etc), you have to wait 2 months from a console release before it can be released on PC Digitally.

That would make sense. I guess that would have been the same for codemasters, who can be looked at as a big company.

Well, I'll just have to sit back and wait for the steam release then. BF4 will keep me busy in the mean time.

@BigAntStudios (Ross), did you manage to get your hands on Sony's VR system on PS4 (Project Morpheus)? Any insight on it?

@BigAntStudios (Ross), did you manage to get your hands on Sony's VR system on PS4 (Project Morpheus)? Any insight on it?

I'm under NDA so can't say anything other than it's awesome, I'm not even allowed to say if we have dev kit or not :)

no it doesn't ;)

Would love to play DBC 15 (or 16) on PS4 with Morpheus as long as I don't have to get up from my couch.

3D and VR is all fine and dandy as long as it doesn't need you to move and jump around your living room like a demented maniac.

Users who are viewing this thread