Post your questions about the game here!

Would love to play DBC 15 (or 16) on PS4 with Morpheus as long as I don't have to get up from my couch.

3D and VR is all fine and dandy as long as it doesn't need you to move and jump around your living room like a demented maniac.

I do not think you have to jump around with VR if you dont want to. You can just use the dualshock.

You know what would be amazing? Playing a very good driving simulator (project C.A.R.S) with a wheel setup and wearing the morpheus driving a f1 car down the Nurburgring Nordschleife track.

I do not think you have to jump around with VR if you dont want to. You can just use the dualshock.

You know what would be amazing? Playing a very good driving simulator (project C.A.R.S) with a wheel setup and wearing the morpheus driving a f1 car down the Nurburgring Nordschleife track.

That's what I wanted to find out from Ross. Wanted to know if it's a bit like PS Move, Wii or Kinect where you have to move around a bit, or you have an option of being immersed in VR world sitting on the couch.

Would probably be better with an actual proper sim like iRacing or rFactor2

That's what I wanted to find out from Ross. Wanted to know if it's a bit like PS Move, Wii or Kinect where you have to move around a bit, or you have an option of being immersed in VR world sitting on the couch.

You can sit around in your undies on the couch playing games, no issues :)

Don't know about it being better for racing sims, I think Cricket is the killer app (especially facing pace).

You can sit around in your undies on the couch playing games, no issues

Don't know about it being better for racing sims, I think Cricket is the killer app (especially facing pace).
ya agree someone here posted playing with occulus, though head tracking wasnt there, it would be a great addon for next iteration as occulus will also have matured by then.
I tried 3d with in the nets with Tridef and it gives good immersion , seeing the ball bounce of the pitch after your stroke n stuff with that added dimension in pro mode. would be cool if you guys make a config later after game release for tridef.

Last edited:
Just had another look through alot of the gameplay vids and noticed that when a appeal is turned down it pretty much goes straight to asking if you want to challenge without knowing that the umpire said not out. Anyone who was at the play session shed some light on that at all?

The game is coming out in 15 days. Why would they update the academy?

There is a new update coming on 28th. We are still 2 months away from a PC release and it's possible we receive more updates to academy over the next couple of months (in case of any bugs).

Would love to play DBC 15 (or 16) on PS4 with Morpheus

47491261.jpg

There is a new update coming on 28th. We are still 2 months away from a PC release and it's possible we receive more updates to academy over the next couple of months (in case of any bugs).

That makes sense. The said update would not be a part of console version and we will have to get it through an online update I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread