Post your questions about the game here!

It's a up hill battle, i guess fans like us can help but how much.
I'm wondering how much would skysports or channel 9 charge for
avertisement. In the end i think these cricket games need to be good.
Then word of mouth will help sell copies plus averts all over the place.:clap

Just look at shane 99, when i see videos of a old cricket game still playing
so well with so much options, why did we fall so far. lets hope we are not talking about shane 99 in 5 years time but talking about 2013 being the year when cricket games moved past the year 1999.:D

but then really Ashes cricket 2013 is not offering anything special is it. Sticking to its plans with ashes series, I can't see much depth in that game, likewise BigAnt are pretty new to cricket, therefore it is a risk. I hope they bring a new perspective and different ideas that cricket so much requires.

This is the point,So by showing something in a month or so At Least,they can make people to get excited about it just a bit IMO:D

maybe keeping most of the game a secret is trying to stay away from
the american way of to much to fast and get bored fast.

Maybe Ross and chief are like jj abrams type.
In the end we will see these games soon, ashes 2013 is just 2.5 months away and bigant well who knows.:yes

but then really Ashes cricket 2013 is not offering anything special is it. Sticking to its plans with ashes series, I can't see much depth in that game, likewise BigAnt are pretty new to cricket, therefore it is a risk. I hope they bring a new perspective and different ideas that cricket so much requires.

In my humble opinion it is not necessary that something SPECIAL must be brought into a substance,Rather it is about delivering the solid content one have :) Anyways nice thoughts afterwards mate

We are all hoping, ashes 2013 with ashes on tv for aus and the uk is very
special. Bigant well yeah but they learn fast, if they come close to a good
cricket game i can't wait to see the sequel.:spy

In my humble opinion it is not necessary that something SPECIAL must be brought into a substance,Rather it is about delivering the solid content one have :) Anyways nice thoughts afterwards mate

And that very reason I am hoping that BigAnt Studio delivers the game that we have been waiting for. I like the fact that they are thinking differently and coming up new ideas. I just hope those ideas are executed correctly into the games. I am sure game will have its ups and downs, but I would rather play a game from a different approach.

And that very reason I am hoping that BigAnt Studio delivers the game that we have been waiting for. I like the fact that they are thinking differently and coming up new ideas. I just hope those ideas are executed correctly into the games. I am sure game will have its ups and downs, but I would rather play a game from a different approach.

The benchmark isn't exactly set high with previous cricket games... I don't know what to expect here.

no release yet. cricket acadamy,videos atleast a screenshot. Iam very much excited to see that.

The benchmark isn't exactly set high with previous cricket games... I don't know what to expect here.

Thats why we are excited about the 'different' approach taken by BigAnt. The existing approach was doing nothing to enhance the gameplay to the next level. The approach taken by BigAnt looks good on paper (e.g. the bowling mechanism, which adds a real learning curve to bowling).....just hope its execution is good as well.

Just dotting i's and crossing t's, and getting our marketing guys up to speed with the Cricket Academy and the game itself...

----------

We did release an early video on YouTube and some player cards... amazing how long things take to get to market even after the code is long finished!

Does that mean you have gotten the approval for the player sharing server from microsoft?

The only thing which is making me worried is the sales numbers Big Ant Cricket achieves. It is absolutely ridiculous to say that the other game is centered around the Ashes only because it has that name... sure it has real world player names that will get outdated in a few months... in comparison Big Ant is going to give us a player creator which is invaluable... plus we can also play either as England or Australia and name the series as Ashes in Big Ant's game.

After this game everyone else will copy or try to copy Big Ant but I am sure Big Ant will keep on innovating and always stay ahead of its competition.

A true homage to the game and the team at Big Ant would be if we can make this the best selling Cricket game ever(and by far).

Honestly tell me how many of you guys believe that the sound too good to be true?:p Well I am certainly not one of them.

Lol...if not for the cricket academy trailer, I would have tought this whole game is some mean practical joke.

The only thing which is making me worried is the sales numbers Big Ant Cricket achieves. It is absolutely ridiculous to say that the other game is centered around the Ashes only because it has that name... sure it has real world player names that will get outdated in a few months... in comparison Big Ant is going to give us a player creator which is invaluable... plus we can also play either as England or Australia and name the series as Ashes in Big Ant's game.

After this game everyone else will copy or try to copy Big Ant but I am sure Big Ant will keep on innovating and always stay ahead of its competition.

A true homage to the game and the team at Big Ant would be if we can make this the best selling Cricket game ever(and by far).

Great feedback. That is the precise reason why I am actually so much looking forward to bigant cricket. Sure it will have its problems but it will atleast givr us fresh and different crickrt game altogether.

Honestly tell me how many of you guys believe that the sound too good to be true?:p Well I am certainly not one of them.

The fact they have been developing it for a long time gives me hope, it's just had to be put on the backburner at times for other projects. Seems they haven't rushed it and the guys know their cricket ;)

Users who are viewing this thread