Post your questions about the game here!

yes absolutely so far we didnt see this kind of delivery from previous games..hopefully this time will have :)

That is because we usually pick our spot for the ball to land. No more selection business with this game, so I'm pretty sure it might be possible? Releasing the ball too early? Maybe because of the dew?

That is because we usually pick our spot for the ball to land. No more selection business with this game, so I'm pretty sure it might be possible? Releasing the ball too early? Maybe because of the dew?

yes right and also if users bowl any no-balls(it should be two scenario either
foot no-ball or full toss above the hip..

Loads of cricket games can bowl beamers, blic 2005 comes to mind.

I don't think any game, including BLIC 2005, had chest or head high beamer. The best I can think of is a high full-toss but at stump height.

yes right and also if users bowl any no-balls(it should be two scenario either
foot no-ball or full toss above the hip..

And, there's another No-Ball now (from Apr30, 2013) if you disturb the bowler's end wickets while bowling. There was this bug in AC09 where the bowler's leg would brush the bowler's end wickets, the bails would get dislodged, and the batsman wouldn't react. So, any ball with proper line and length would guarantee you a wicket, either bowled or LBW.

And, there's another No-Ball now (from Apr30, 2013) if you disturb the bowler's end wickets while bowling. There was this bug in AC09 where the bowler's leg would brush the bowler's end wickets, the bails would get dislodged, and the batsman wouldn't react. So, any ball with proper line and length would guarantee you a wicket, either bowled or LBW.

This happened online most of the time and cost me a couple of games as my batsman stood there frozen while the bll crashed into the stumps. IIRC it usually happened with medium pacers like Kallis and was extremely fustrating.

This happened online most of the time and cost me a couple of games as my batsman stood there frozen while the bll crashed into the stumps. IIRC it usually happened with medium pacers like Kallis and was extremely fustrating.

It happened to me mostly when an offspinner bowled over the wicket, real close to the stumps. That was pretty frustrating.

When the game's gonna release?????Any hints or reply will be highly appreciable:noway

Users who are viewing this thread