Post your questions about the game here!

Sorry i was just fired up for the game.:D
How does injuries work in the game, if i do hit a member or ai in the
head with the ball can you go off injuried.:yes

You can, most injuries would be fatigue related though, for example if you flog players and expect too much from them.

The bowling is not random in any way, if you get a no ball then it means *you* are responsible for it.

----------

As much as the other game has to have been submitted by now so as to make their date, I'm not giving info on this gameplay mechanic away until we are on the shelf :)

Hmm then just give us a hint ,is the batting mechanics innovative just like bowling mechanics? I mean something very creative and not easily thought of? Just say YES or NO if they are creatively innovative and unthinkable (i-e highly unlikey that the "other" game can even think of it lol)

Last edited:
You can, most injuries would be fatigue related though, for example if you flog players and expect too much from them.

I see, cool thanks for the fast reply.
Maybe for the future you could have a on and off option for when
the ball hits you, like a energy bar. Some would hate it but others would love it.p.s a head shot being the area to protect the most.:D

Hmm then just give us a hint ,is the batting mechanics innovative just like bowling mechanics? I mean something very creative and not easily thought of?

I think you have to appreciate the reasons Ross is giving for not being able to shed more light on things. I can imagine he is absolutely dying to share what he has come up with and I am sure if the bowling experience is as he says it will be done in such a way that batting is possible and enjoyable and realistic.

Sorry i was just fired up for the game.:D
How does injuries work in the game, if i do hit a member or ai in the
head with the ball can you go off injuried.:yes

I too am interested how the game caters for hitting a member with a fast moving cricket ball.....surely resulting in a no-ball??

:facepalm well we have got an badass Pakistani here:facepalm

......dont start a cricket war here please....although I would agree that it can not be the point of a cricket game to want hit someone in the head for a bit of fun. Plenty of other games do that for you if that is your thing...anyway lets move on, me included....

As much as the other game has to have been submitted by now so as to make their date, I'm not giving info on this gameplay mechanic away until we are on the shelf :)

By implication does that mean no demo then, as if there was one you might as well discuss the mechanic before the game is on the shelf?

Unless I mis-understand by what 'on the shelf' means?

By implication does that mean no demo then, as if there was one you might as well discuss the mechanic before the game is on the shelf?

Unless I mis-understand by what 'on the shelf' means?

I understood on the shelf meaning definite release date....but could be wrong.....

My assumption is that 'As much as the other game has to have been submitted by now so as to make their date' is referring to AC13, so they don't want to reveal anything about their bowling system in case they totally change AC13 to copy it between now and July?

And yes, Chief was reading this thread while I posted that... :spy

I assume that AC 13 will feature the tried and tested bowling marker system. It is not expected to be as revolutionary as Bigants'. I would love for Trickstars to prove me wrong though.

My assumption is that 'As much as the other game has to have been submitted by now so as to make their date' is referring to AC13, so they don't want to reveal anything about their bowling system in case they totally change AC13 to copy it between now and July?

And yes, Chief was reading this thread while I posted that... :spy

Surely that isnt possible now? And sure "the other game" will feel that they have a system and content in place that will be well received without them having to copy this or that? Anyway, I know at least one person who will be buying both games whatever content or systems they have in place.....

Users who are viewing this thread