Post your questions about the game here!

Great, nice to see things moving.

Who is 'saint' George and how is that relevant to anything?

Ah you are picking up the religious theme again, looking for an argument no doubt. Have no idea how or why I have offended you but still. It was just a silly joke and a referance that it is St. Georges Day in the UK on the 23rd ; he is the patron saint of England,....just a silly irrelevant joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah you are picking up the religious theme again, looking for an argument no doubt. Have no idea how or why I have offended you but still. It was just a silly joke and a referance that it is St. Georges Day in the UK on the 23rd ; he is the patron saint of England,....just a silly irrelevant joke.

I was going to comment, but these "fried potatoes" on my shoulders are restricting my movements. Ah what the hell. I'll say it anyway......
It's probably best not to post "silly irrelevant jokes" and then wonder why people ask for the relevance of your post. Especially as you often post sarcastic/criticising comments in reply to people's "silly irrelevant jokes".
Just saying is all. :cheers

Well it certainly hasn't been my intention to offend anyone and if I have done so then I apologise....I do not set out to be deliberately sarcastic, it is perhaps sometimes a misinterpretation of some well meant "humour".....any way, to keep,on topic....Ross will there be cricket balls in this game......

We are honary members of the 79Cricket appreciation society....

I'm trying to take that seriously. But I just can't.
However, if there was such a thing I would guess the password to your secret den would be....."guys". And your gang activity would be drawing emoticons!

Last edited:
I'm trying to take that seriously. But I just can't.
However, if there was such a thing I would guess the password to your secret den would be....."guys". And your gang activity would be drawing emoticons!

I have fixed it.
it should of course
have read
we are
members of
the 79cricket
appreciation
society

Users who are viewing this thread