Post your questions about the game here!

Sigh, I was actually trying to rescue some semi-important info getting lost between a load of shite posts.....seems its following me around.....

I do hope your not implying that some members on here are "shite". That would be just rude!

I think Australia's supply of brown paper bags would be depleted with all the hyperventilating you'd do!

Maybe i go to the west indies for some extra brown paper bags, that's where you're from right mrDuck.:p

I do hope your not implying that some members on here are "shite". That would be just rude!

I posted in the wrong thread.....that is why I deleted the comment...not quick enough apparently......I produce my own amount of manure as well so I dont pass judgement in that way.....

I think u
talk sense :cheers:cheers:yes:D:lol

Jokes apart really looking forward to the editor...

"Our"

----------

Now things really are getting silly.

Yes our post, sorry.

Ok must think of something new to ask bigant to end this crap once and for all. Does the game have different kind of cricket balls, like dukes,kookaburra.
p.s what is the ball called in india, i don't remember.:clap

Nice, I see what you did there!
Sorry to break your bubble, but Dutchad was indeed true in saying that it was patched to unlimited overs by AbBh. He was not being saracastic or anything. However, I won't argue your point too though :p

----------

p.s what is the ball called in india, i don't remember.:clap
Trust me, you don't really want to know this!

Sorry to break your bubble, but Dutchad was indeed true in saying that it was patched to unlimited overs by AbBh. He was not being saracastic or anything. However, I won't argue your point too though :p

----------

Trust me, you don't really want to know this!

SG, cool.

This is really a great sign of things to come from bigant, from the looks of it the editor looks the best that we have seen in any cricket game which I know isnt much but still if it is anything as close to what THQ did with the UFC & WWE games, we could have a real winner on our hands. If the gameplay is even marginally better than IC10, I would say these guys have done a great job.

The main concern now would obviously be to get adequate sales which really is tough considering the small base of cricket fans out there & the competition from Trickstar which already has a "reasonably" established cricket series. I badly want both to succeed....

This is really a great sign of things to come from bigant, from the looks of it the editor looks the best that we have seen in any cricket game which I know isnt much but still if it is anything as close to what THQ did with the UFC & WWE games, we could have a real winner on our hands. If the gameplay is even marginally better than IC10, I would say these guys have done a great job.

The main concern now would obviously be to get adequate sales which really is tough considering the small base of cricket fans out there & the competition from Trickstar which already has a "reasonably" established cricket series. I badly want both to succeed....

Well said, bigant do have the edge when it comes to options by a mile, i just hope the game plays as well as it sounds. Do you think ashes 2013 will look better being a brand new engine, sure it's not everything but looks do sell.
If ashes 2013 is better looking maybe ross needs to hire a good-looking female model in cricket gear to help sell the game.:p

Users who are viewing this thread