Post your questions about the game here!

I would rather listen to Bumble, thanks.....as the old John Toshack joke goes.....what would you do if you came home to find Bumble in bed with your wife.....Id put me hands on his arse and move it up and down for him.....

:lol Content requires certification :p

When is this game release?Is it this month?

----------

Will there be any unorthdox shots in this patch like Dilscoop,Upper cut,Palti/Switch Hit or Helicopter shot?

When is this game release?Is it this month?

----------

Will there be any unorthdox shots in this patch like Dilscoop,Upper cut,Palti/Switch Hit or Helicopter shot?

What patch are you talking about? :facepalm

At the end of the day for me only game play experience in tests and Odi would be of utmost importance....Doesn't really matter whether strippers,bouncers & vampires from twilight appear in the cutscenes of 20 over matches.

At the end of the day for me only game play experience in tests and Odi would be of utmost importance....Doesn't really matter whether strippers,bouncers & vampires from twilight appear in the cutscenes of 20 over matches.

I remember that match...what a night that was...

God twilight talk, i see your point as t20 are the twilight of cricket.:clap
I will judge these games on test matches, they are the most important part of cricket for me, if they get near right i'm going to be playing this game till the second game comes out.

just got a simple question with a yes or no answer, i posted this earlier but didnt get a reply , it might have been missed.
When we hit a six in the game will it show the distance

just got a simple question with a yes or no answer, i posted this earlier but didnt get a reply , it might have been missed.
When we hit a six in the game will it show the distance

Though you will get to know that soon, but even if it doesn't show, no matter how far it goes, I am sure will still add 6 runs to your score. :yes
So chill. :)

^^^for the sake of sale I hope they include that, since the majority of buyers will probably be casual fans and will only buy it to play t20 the most.

^^^for the sake of sale I hope they include that, since the majority of buyers will probably be casual fans and will only buy it to play t20 the most.

I hope they add it too. The more sales they get the more chance of future releases. They can then add better features to the true formats of the game. I don't hate t20 fans, I simply feel sorry for all the wonderful test cricket they will miss.

^^^^
T20 fans aren't necessarily ignorant towards Test cricket. There are ppl who love just every format of this game. Following Test cricket & ignoring T20s doesn't make you a true cricket lover, you see. If you love cricket, you'd love T20s as much as ODIs and Tests.

^^^^
T20 fans aren't necessarily ignorant towards Test cricket. There are ppl who love just every format of this game. Following Test cricket & ignoring T20s doesn't make you a true cricket lover, you see. If you love cricket, you'd love T20s as much as ODIs and Tests.

Apologise for talking off topic..but couldn't help myself...

Not necessarily. Cricket as a game has certain charecteristics. This game was never meant to be just about hitting the ball as hard as you can like baseball. This game is about stamina, patience, grit, style, strategy, quality, defense amd aggression etc. that was the intended way cricket was supposed to be played. introducing one day games did not satisfy many but still they were willing to forgive it because odis are still pretty long and most of the things mentioned above was part of it. but what t20 does is take out more than half of those thing from the equation and makes its a game of style and agression only. Rest of it is either completely insignificant (stamina, defense,grit, patience) or barely significant (more luck and less strategy, less about quality). There is a reason why there is such an outcry from "purists" or most people who was brought up in the 90s and before against t20. To them t20 is everything cricket wasnt supposed to be like.

^^^^

Most people enjoy t20 but it's to short for real cricket, cricket is at it's best when the game is a mind game, like chess. The start of a big test match in the early morning before a ball is bowled. Hearing about the pitch report(Tony RIP) and the weather report so on. The first 2 hours when the ball is swinging all over the place. This is real cricket.:clap

Don't get me wrong i do enjoy T20 for a bit of fun, they just don't last for long for me. In the end each to there own, lets hope these games have want we both are looking for.

----------

Apologise for talking off topic..but couldn't help myself...

Not necessarily. Cricket as a game has certain charecteristics. This game was never meant to be just about hitting the ball as hard as you can like baseball. This game is about stamina, patience, grit, style, strategy, quality, defense amd aggression etc. that was the intended way cricket was supposed to be played. introducing one day games did not satisfy many but still they were willing to forgive it because odis are still pretty long and most of the things mentioned above was part of it. but what t20 does is take out more than half of those thing from the equation and makes its a game of style and agression only. Rest of it is either completely insignificant (stamina, defense,grit, patience) or barely significant (more luck and less strategy, less about quality). There is a reason why there is such an outcry from "purists" or most people who was brought up in the 90s and before against t20. To them t20 is everything cricket wasnt supposed to be like.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap
Still there are many 2000s cricket lovers out there that need T20.
I just hope we will not see Ashes 2025 T20 out soon for the future..:facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread