Post your questions about the game here!

^^^^
T20 fans aren't necessarily ignorant towards Test cricket. There are ppl who love just every format of this game. Following Test cricket & ignoring T20s doesn't make you a true cricket lover, you see. If you love cricket, you'd love T20s as much as ODIs and Tests.

I like good quality music be it Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, Blues, Classical and I can even tolerate a bit of Pop as long as there is some element of class in it....Would u tell me that as a music lover I should admire teenybopper garbage just because wikipedia says its music too....I dont think so.

Everybody is entitled to like whatever they please....so you cant create your own revisionist definition of what cricket fans are....

Last edited:
Sounds like ppl don't think the way I think. Comparison with music is pretty much baseless. Only wanted to say that everything evolves, and so has this sport, and so should us.
Not much point discussing this topic (I'm getting too off topic, hope I still haven't crossed the line). :P

----------

Ross, if you could tell us where would you be releasing the link for Cricket Academy Beta download on Apr22? I mean, on your website, your forum, or on your fb page?

Hi Ross.

Just got a quick question about the upcoming cricket academy, (can't wait by the way). Because it is a Beta, will there be the opportunity for you to change anything before the game is released or will it ship with this version of cricket academy.

I suppose what I'm asking is, will there be any point in us commenting and suggesting any improvements or good ideas on things to add, different types of headgear for example.

Thanks Ross.

Sorry for not following the game properly but will the cricket academy standalone release cost us money, or will it be free? And what will the approximate price of the actual game be (in dollars)? :)

CA is free on the 22nd, game price TBA.

It was just a suggestion as i am not sure if IPL is there or not.If its there,this would add so much glamour and even if we are going to have T20 tournaments and stuffs these candies can come handy :D

It was just a suggestion as i am not sure if IPL is there or not.If its there,this would add so much glamour and even if we are going to have T20 tournaments and stuffs these candies can come handy :D

If it isn't someone will make it :P

Bigant, just wondering if you can change heights in the game, if this has been answered then sorry. Can't wait to create Ambrose on the 22nd.

Bigant, just wondering if you can change heights in the game, if this has been answered then sorry. Can't wait to create Ambrose on the 22nd.

Yes. Player height is in the game, please refer to post number 33 on page number 3 of the Big Ant Cricket first video thread.

----------

PS - Really can't wait to create MS Dhoni, his knock the other night vs the MI was heroic :)
Sir, do you follow the IPL? And who is your favorite cricketer in the world? :)

Yes. Player height is in the game, please refer to post number 33 on page number 3 of the Big Ant Cricket first video thread.

----------

PS - Really can't wait to create MS Dhoni, his knock the other night vs the MI was heroic :)

Or just read the 'what we know' stickied thread which answers a lot of questions.

Hey Big Ant was just re-watching the cricket academy video when i saw in the top right hand corner a levelling/experience system not sure if anyone else picked up on it but if not can you explain how it works and what it influences thanks
cant wait for the 22nd

----------

Thanks mate, I must have missed that one.
About IPL the first season was great and free on aus t.v. But then Fox got the rights and now we can't watch for free. To end this, T20 is fun but forgettable unlike test cricket for me. Now favorite player, Clarke at the moment but all time Ambrose that guy was scary live.

Now favorite player, Clarke at the moment but all time Ambrose

Your picking ambrose over...........
Pointing, tendulkar, Dravid, Lara, Kallis, ganguly, McGrath, warne, muralitharan?
And that's before going to players of years gone by. :noway

Your picking ambrose over...........
Pointing, tendulkar, Dravid, Lara, Kallis, ganguly, McGrath, warne, muralitharan?
And that's before going to players of years gone by. :noway

They are all great players but the first time i saw real cricket live was the early 90s when the aus team played against the wi, i would have loved to see the mid 80s. I was also a very big steve waugh fan, what a great man and cricketer.:yes

Users who are viewing this thread