Post your questions about the game here!

Discussing your personal favourite players is getting extremely far away from the topic at hand - perhaps you could discuss them here in the context of players/all time teams to create with the Cricket Academy when it comes out; but otherwise, feel free to create a thread in our Cricket Discussion section to freely talk about that sort of thing.

Perhaps there's a bit of discussion to be had on the views of the development team to the whole T20 vs Tests thing, but if you are asking about that sort of thing, try to be a bit more focused on what's relevant to the game.

Discussing your personal favourite players is getting extremely far away from the topic at hand - perhaps you could discuss them here in the context of players/all time teams to create with the Cricket Academy when it comes out; but otherwise, feel free to create a thread in our Cricket Discussion section to freely talk about that sort of thing.

Perhaps there's a bit of discussion to be had on the views of the development team to the whole T20 vs Tests thing, but if you are asking about that sort of thing, try to be a bit more focused on what's relevant to the game.

Sorry MattW but this forum has be quite,well till the 22nd, back to the game.

Ross...i know that Tru Blu controls release dates etc....but does the release date for Ashes Cricket 2013 play any part in your thoughts for your game....?

Ross...i know that Tru Blu controls release dates etc....but does the release date for Ashes Cricket 2013 play any part in your thoughts for your game....?

Big ant is self publishing the title and have complete control over the release date
trublu is not involved unless something has changes recently

At this point we have complete control over release dates, etc. Cricket is a game I have funded myself over a long period of time.

Can we expect screenS or trailer before CA downloads is available?

My guess is they are putting the final touches on the beta, a bigger question would be who will release the first trailer for there game.:spy

It's why the game has been delayed for so long, so they could build their tech with other 'funded' games and then eventually use it all in cricket.

Hi Ross

I wanted to know something about bowling. Will we be able to bowl cross-seam deliveries, shine the ball and so on? Will we also be able to control when the ball is released?

Thanks Ross

Hi Ross

I wanted to know something about bowling. Will we be able to bowl cross-seam deliveries, shine the ball and so on? Will we also be able to control when the ball is released?

Thanks Ross

Controlling when the ball is released is the whole point of this bowling system.

I doubt you will be able to shine the ball, it will age periodically. Probably faster if you're being hit around a lot - but 2 new balls in ODI's you probably won't notice too much difference in that form.

Don't expect any detailed answers for a while yet.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread