Post your questions about the game here!

You do use a controller input to shine the ball however I wouldn't call this a mini-game

PS: "caustic" mints and other assorted Pommie ball tampering tactics have not been implemented!

What if I play against Pakistan they will not stand on the ball,bite the ball or take lots of time so on the 5th day of a test it gets dark faster.p.s pak vs eng test series 2000. If not then that's not very realistic is it.:p

I know it's not a mini game, sounds great Ross. Amazing.

This is unreal. The attention to details is quite incredible. I got a question Ross.
Will we be able to use the shiny side for reverse swinging it both ways?

Also will all the fast bowlers be able to bowl reverse swing or only the more skilled ones?

Last edited:
^^^^
We can even shine the ball?? That's unreal Ross. Now that's going too deep into the game. And if all these aren't just cosmetic & truly affect the gameplay, I'd like to know the approx size of the game.
You're getting us just too excited! Splendid stuff!

Yeah he did say the cricket editor alone would be worth 300mb without the commentary lines. 48 hrs of commentary too. So I reckon its a double disc game.

So I reckon its a double disc game.
It won't be - it'll need to fit on a single DVD for the Xbox release, unless you'd want a game to tell you to swap discs because you're about to play a test match?

Or to take your post the other way - oh no, the pirates might need to spring for dual layer discs!

It won't be - it'll need to fit on a single DVD for the Xbox release, unless you'd want a game to tell you to swap discs because you're about to play a test match?

Xbox or PlayStation, don't know much about either of them. So, do such games exist with multiple discs for these platforms?

Xbox or PlayStation, don't know much about either of them. So, do such games exist with multiple discs for these platforms?

Yes. And it's hellishly annoying when you have to get up and change discs. Most recently was dead space 3. L.a noire had 4 discs!
Can't see a cricket game having more than one disc if something like gta 4 can have just one.

Yeah he did say the cricket editor alone would be worth 300mb without the commentary lines. 48 hrs of commentary too. So I reckon its a double disc game.

48 hrs of commentary! Wait a second, I've missed that part. Have been following the BigAnt thread pretty closely, wonder how I could miss that. But, 48 hrs sounds a great deal. No more repetitive talks from the commentators now!

----------

Yes. And it's hellishly annoying when you have to get up and change discs. Most recently was dead space 3. L.a noire had 4 discs!
Can't see a cricket game having more than one disc if something like gta 4 can have just one.

Haha, that must be annoying, especially when you need to get up when you're playing. Yea, GTA IV was quite big & deep. This game should probably get in on one disc.

48 hrs of commentary! Wait a second, I've missed that part. Have been following the BigAnt thread pretty closely, wonder how I could miss that. But, 48 hrs sounds a great deal. No more repetitive talks from the commentators now!

----------

Haha, that must be annoying, especially when you need to get up when you're playing. Yea, GTA IV was quite big & deep. This game should probably get in on one disc.

I wonder who he got to do 48 hours for a game, god that's a lot of talking for a game. I also wonder what cricket games in the past had, i'm betting no where near 48 hours.p.s In the last few years i mean.;)

I wonder who he got to do 48 hours for a game, god that's a lot of talking for a game. I also wonder what cricket games in the past had, i'm betting no where near 48 hours.p.s In the last few years i mean.;)

Surely way ahead, not only cricket games, but Fifa and PES too,

I wonder who he got to do 48 hours for a game

To be honest, I've not seen confirmation on 48 hours of commentary.
That's the sort of news though that makes me get as excited as you do when you see a new post from Ross. :rolleyes
Unless of course its you doing the commentary. Then I'm pressing mute every time I play. :wave

The way they go about the same old sentences over & over again, I guess AC09 must have had a little over an hour (I might be terribly wrong here, a lay man's guess).
One more thing about AC09, when I'd go all guns out & get the required rate down to 8 from 10, the commentators would talk of how the required rate has climbed to 8 an over. That's stupid. 48hrs makes sense here, we won't see such blunders, there'd be lines for every situation then.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread