Post your questions about the game here!

Not sure if Ross already answered this, but I would love to know how many difficulty levels are going to be in the game.

@ Ross

Have u ever played MLB the SHOW..????

The bat and ball physics are amazingly realistic..!!! :eek: :eek:

How the hell have I only just found out this game? Someone mentioned it in the forums of the other game, and came over to have a butchers. I've just read the 'what we know' thread. This game needs to be in my life, right now.

From what I've read, I won't get much luck asking for a release date (I'm trying not to cry about that) but any chance if I could ask a bowling related question:

Will the bowlers have different actions for different deliveries? ie, is there the possibility of trying to 'pick' the different balls? Apologies if this has already been answered - I couldnt see it anywhere, but may have missed it!

Yours, illegally excitedly,
J.O

Don't worry, it's not illegal to be excited here. You should meet 79cricket. He has kittens every time there's word from the developers.

I am officially joining the 79cricket club, the paperwork are under process and waiting for approval.

How the hell have I only just found out this game? Someone mentioned it in the forums of the other game, and came over to have a butchers. I've just read the 'what we know' thread. This game needs to be in my life, right now.

From what I've read, I won't get much luck asking for a release date (I'm trying not to cry about that) but any chance if I could ask a bowling related question:

Will the bowlers have different actions for different deliveries? ie, is there the possibility of trying to 'pick' the different balls? Apologies if this has already been answered - I couldnt see it anywhere, but may have missed it!

J.O

Finally somene who bothered to read that thread before asking a question!!

J.O

From what i have read, the answer is sort of yes. He said the animation varies with the type of delivery because real time physics are implemented. Not sure what Ross intended to say but its a welcome addition.

From what i have read, the answer is sort of yes. He said the animation varies with the type of delivery because real time physics are implemented. Not sure what Ross intended to say but its a welcome addition.

Ah, cool, thanks. Agreed, any sort of variation on the bowling actions will be great. It shouldn't annoy me that the wrist and finger spinner's actions in IC2010 got mixed up, but my god it does....

And I'm sure I'll be at the having kittens stage soon enough ;)

Users who are viewing this thread