Post your questions about the game here!

Can we save ongoing tournament online? Here is a scenario: a bunch of people is playing a tournament online. In one of the matches, two players decides to save their ongoing match and resume it later. Will the resumed game still be part of the said tournament?

I think it would be to much to ask if multiple people could save the same tournament data. I could be wrong but I would guess the save online thing is meaning a single match. I think for any tournaments, it would be up to the people involved to write down the results/fixtures.

I just read some interesting news on bigant forum about why these games have been so against showing us the game, like gameplay,screens and trailers i mean.

To Ross sorry if you did not want this on pc, if that is the case please MattW can you take this down as i don't want to get into trouble. Thanks.:D

Except for the "Tru Blu" reference this post sums up the situation reasonably well - we have competing games and therefore do not want to show our hands entirely at this point.

In terms of focus, we have been building player editors and putting in as much customisation as possible as each of our titles has progressed, it is that and gameplay that are our major focus as we a light on licenses and cannot rely on the Ashes name to generate sales.

last thing, we already know that Tru Blu is not on board as Bigant are doing this all by themself's, what these days is almost never heard of, very brave if you ask me and i bet we are all hoping for there success and in return a kick ... cricket game for all of us.:cheers

Would make sense to link to it - Big Ant Cricket first video!

Yeah sorry about that, still a good read and makes perfect sense.
If you are wondering why no gamplay videos this is your answer, now a question to ross and pc, do you think the game should be released near ashes 2013 as ross said earlier or wait for a later date say near aus ashes, which is better for sales if you were C.O ?
p.s MattW i have to ask in a light hearted way, are you trying to sell windex.:D

p.s MattW i have to ask in a light hearted way, are you trying to sell windex.
Of course. PlanetCricket is just a front to sell cleaning chemicals.

do you think the game should be released near ashes 2013 as ross said earlier or wait for a later date say near aus ashes, which is better for sales if you were C.O ?
I would say they would need to be very close to feature complete if they are able to release their game editor with the intent of being compatible with the finished product.

I think it would be to much to ask if multiple people could save the same tournament data. I could be wrong but I would guess the save online thing is meaning a single match. I think for any tournaments, it would be up to the people involved to write down the results/fixtures.

yup it will be too complicated. but would be nice though to be able to play tournaments with save features online.

Yeah sorry about that, still a good read and makes perfect sense.
If you are wondering why no gamplay videos this is your answer, now a question to ross and pc, do you think the game should be released near ashes 2013 as ross said earlier or wait for a later date say near aus ashes, which is better for sales if you were C.O ?
p.s MattW i have to ask in a light hearted way, are you trying to sell windex.:D

There are a couple of posts over at BigAnt's forum by Ross which strongly hints that the game is coming before Ashes Cricket 2013.

There are a couple of posts over at BigAnt's forum by Ross which strongly hints that the game is coming before Ashes Cricket 2013.

May is kind of a slow month for me. So Ross, you have my permission to release in may. ;)

Your not blind. Or blinde as you put it! There has been no date released. Everything is guess work.

Bud I know the xbox tournament thread is closed, but I am happy to play home away series, as you mentioned.:)

Haha my bad! He was going on about something strongly suggesting it would come out earlier!

I just couldnt see it!

there are couple of post though which strongly suggests that this game will be out before ashes 2013.

Users who are viewing this thread