Post your questions about the game here!

Not through a browser, the Cricket Academy is a standalone application for the PC. You use the game itself on the PC, Xbox360, PlayStation3 to browse/save teams and players for play.

What about silly mid off and on they get hit in the back all the time ross.:D

Awesome info...thanks Ross.
So is it an auto download of everything created or can i pick and choose?

You pick and choose.

I expect that there will be many variants of International sides, there will be a rating system voted by users to try and have the best rise to the top so that they are easy to find.

You pick and choose.

I expect that there will be many variants of International sides, there will be a rating system voted by users to try and have the best rise to the top so that they are easy to find.

Perfect, was wondering how that would be sorted.

Ross, instead of getting 'variants' of International sides, can't we get individual players & make up our own squads? That sounds better. Not everyone gets every player perfect, but we should be able to pick up individuals for our team. (That'd help in building T20 league teams, where you just shuffle & shift the international players).

Ross, instead of getting 'variants' of International sides, can't we get individual players & make up our own squads? That sounds better. Not everyone gets every player perfect, but we should be able to pick up individuals for our team. (That'd help in building T20 league teams, where you just shuffle & shift the international players).

Don't see why you couldn't. Players will be swapped around teams anyway for domestic leagues and such, you want to be able to use them in multiple teams.

If you have downloaded that player, he will be accessible, no?

Don't see why you couldn't. Players will be swapped around teams anyway for domestic leagues and such, you want to be able to use them in multiple teams.

If you have downloaded that player, he will be accessible, no?

Yes, you're right. I see no point in sharing teams then. We could build our own, just share the players. Came up with this question after Ross talked about 'variants of International teams'.

Yes, you're right. I see no point in sharing teams then. We could build our own, just share the players. Came up with this question after Ross talked about 'variants of International teams'.

I see plenty of reason to share teams. If you have a decent 'base' version of a squad then you can possibly alter each player in that squad to your personal preferences, but online it will be good to have the best rated made teams (squads) get the most use.

I see plenty of reason to share teams. If you have a decent 'base' version of a squad then you can possibly alter each player in that squad to your personal preferences, but online it will be good to have the best rated made teams (squads) get the most use.

Respect your opinion, anyway. They're bound to differ. Just a week more to go!

Ross, at what time do you think the CA will be available for download on Apr22? If its at the stroke of midnight in Australia, I can get it at evening here in India. The English folks would be even happier then. Getting too restless now! :D

Btw, do we assign skills to the created players in the cricket academy?
Or would every player start from average?

If former is the case, I see people filling the skills bar to the highest then. :(

You can choose not to share created players/teams right?

You could but that's not very nice!

----------

Btw, do we assign skills to the created players in the cricket academy?
Or would every player start from average?

If former is the case, I see people filling the skills bar to the highest then. :(

There is an implementation of a complex points system that is continually updated as you play - unfortunately I can't discuss it yet.

How are you dealing with presentation? I am hoping that you can make the scorecard and overlays look as realistic as it is on TV. I can throw some quick ideas that I already made if you want.

Another thing is can you tell us the amount of the stadiums we are going to get in this game? Sorry if it has been answered before but I think they are really important. The more, the merrier!

There is an implementation of a complex points system that is continually updated as you play - unfortunately I can't discuss it yet.
No problem about that. Was really wondering how would i work.
Hope its unlike the AC09 one. "Perfectly time 25 shots for a point" and so on. That was laughable!

If I recall correctly, it was for a specific player(where each player was already distinguished with his skills). I just hope this not only works in the career mode, but also exhibition and tours that we create.

Users who are viewing this thread