Post your questions about the game here!

How are you dealing with presentation? I am hoping that you can make the scorecard and overlays look as realistic as it is on TV. I can throw some quick ideas that I already made if you want.

Another thing is can you tell us the amount of the stadiums we are going to get in this game? Sorry if it has been answered before but I think they are really important. The more, the merrier!

Cricket 2004 is the benchmark of cricket games in case of stadiums. I hope this game have atleast 3/4th of the amount of stadiums in Cricket 2004.

i was loyal to Ashes 13 and now i don't think i should be !! basically they are taking out most of the things and frankly i wonder what we would be getting !! so our only hope is you guys !!! looking forward to get more technical data and release dates from you

----------

i am sorry if you have already answered this before !! i asked this from Ashes13 people and it was a total led down !! so let me ask you !! is the cricketers in the game gong to have same body type (height etc) and how realistic field positions will be (i mean AI field settings)

i was loyal to Ashes 13 and now i don't think i should be !! basically they are taking out most of the things and frankly i wonder what we would be getting !! so our only hope is you guys !!! looking forward to get more technical data and release dates from you

----------

i am sorry if you have already answered this before !! i asked this from Ashes13 people and it was a total led down !! so let me ask you !! is the cricketers in the game gong to have same body type (height etc) and how realistic field positions will be (i mean AI field settings)

Why on earth would you be loyal to a game you know so little of? Let alone their previous efforts?

Players will have different heights/weights/bodies and it will affect gameplay.

@Ross
It would be wise to release the game at the end of may or early june before Champions trophy to grab big market share as AC13 would definitely getting decent sales because of the Ashes license.

----------

Players have height/weight attributes that are both noticeable both to the eye and in their effect on gameplay.

Players have height/weight attributes that are both noticeable both to the eye and in their effect on gameplay.

Just heard that these features are not available in Ashes 13 and now the game even before promotions is losing momentum.Its very good to see BA implement those features and i fear to ask it because it might be answered aldrady but can you just give an official conformation about the number of stadiums we have in the game and about DRS?

There are no "automatic" catches.

For me personally,That reduces the "Fun" Element of the game,will be a little frustrating for me in the beginning :D Don't You think This very feature is precisely going to affect the casual gamers????
IMHO there must an option of AI fielding as well,

For me personally,That reduces the "Fun" Element of the game,will be a little frustrating for me in the beginning :D Don't You think This very feature is precisely going to affect the casual gamers????
IMHO there must an option of AI fielding as well,

It's not always hard to catch the ball... just that you have to actually do it, not just stand there looking at it.

There won't be an AI option for fielding.

Hey Ross
In previous cricket games, edges to slips and keeper have been loopy and un cricket like? I am sure that will not be the case with your game.

It's not always hard to catch the ball... just that you have to actually do it, not just stand there looking at it.
BLIC 2007 had manual catching in real time in the slips - without giving too much away, how similar is the catching in your game to that?

I found it near impossible to take fast moving catches in that game, so I'd really be disappointed if this game goes back to that style of catching without an auto mode. I shouldn't need to have the reflexes of a slip fielder to be able to make a slips catch in the game.

BLIC 2007 had manual catching in real time in the slips - without giving too much away, how similar is the catching in your game to that?

I found it near impossible to take fast moving catches in that game, so I'd really be disappointed if this game goes back to that style of catching without an auto mode. I shouldn't need to have the reflexes of a slip fielder to be able to make a slips catch in the game.

It's easy on "easy" and "very hard" on hard... not all slips catches are caught - we cater for the possibility that a ball is hit too hard or too fast and you don't get the catch unless you get it right.

----------

That makes my hamster sad :(

Oh no... nothing worse than a sad hamster...

Users who are viewing this thread