Post your questions about the game here!

Any what am I looking at on the cricinfo page that suggests anything about BA cricket or anything related? may be I am missing a point?

Its a link to the ICC Champions Trophy starting on June 6th 2013. If BA has the ICC license, that is the only tournament in the near future which can coincide with the game's release.

I think I am pretty sure now that the game will be released before June 6th 2013!!!

Its a link to the ICC Champions Trophy starting on June 6th 2013. If BA has the ICC license, that is the only tournament in the near future which can coincide with the game's release.

I think I am pretty sure now that the game will be released before June 6th 2013!!!

It's a valid point, the only major tournament happening this year is Champions Trophy so it seems logical for them to release the game with the tournament.

It's a valid point, the only major tournament happening this year is Champions Trophy so it seems logical for them to release the game with the tournament.

Come on Ross!!!! I know you are itching to tell us the release date now :p

well i think they must release the game before June 21st !!! and am sure Ashes 13 will not have a chance if they do

Originally Posted by BA on official forums
it is that and gameplay that are our major focus as we a light on licenses and cannot rely on the Ashes name to generate sales.
Key words that probably mean the game will have very less license (if any). If they had CT license I doubt they would have said that they are light on license.

Great questions pc, excellent read all round, the catching does sound great and a little scary at the same time.
p.s Ross can we help you with the name for the game, Cricket live 2013.
If i win please send my free copy of the game in the mail before anyone else.:rolleyes

----------

Omg, I hope you right, I'll have enough kittens for me and 79cricket

Just remember my kittens are called lee and Duck, Quack Quack.:p

This thread is really gaining some momentum with things being released regularly!

I could be completely wrong but i can see what else ross would mean by releasing name would release alot more!

Great questions pc, excellent read all round, the catching does sound great and a little scary at the same time.
p.s Ross can we help you with the name for the game, Cricket live 2013.
If i win please send my free copy of the game in the mail before anyone else.

let me enter the competition then !!! :D Cricket Challenge 2013 :cheers

This thread is really gaining some momentum with things being released regularly!

I could be completely wrong but i can see what else ross would mean by releasing name would release alot more!

I can't see anything else apart from ICC Champions Trophy as being licenced! I could be wrong, but if that is the only thing which is licenced I still don't mind as the player sharing would just keep this game alive for long time.

Users who are viewing this thread