Post your questions about the game here!

May be they'll announce the name with the CA beta release and that'll be the start of their marketing campaign.

@ Big Ant Studios:I think if there is a manual Fielding for catches or others then I think there should be a Tutorial to practice catches fielding, batting and bowling as well..:cheers

I guess Ross is trolling us all (including Chief) by his cryptic hints on possible release / license details :p

Linked to twitter/Facebook. Create famous people; get retweets etc.

Very true, i have shown the Bruce and Eddie playing cards few times now and have 2 more sales. I did not know i was helping, cool i will try to get more. Ross is a smart man. :)

More than enough, if done correctly.

I agree with that, CA itself is a superb marketing tool and great feature to have. People who download CA would purchase the game, and player card would only make a great selling to others.

----------

Very true, i have shown the Bruce and Eddie playing cards few times now and have 2 more sales. I did not know i was helping, cool i will try to get more. Ross is a smart man. :)

Its called word of mouth. Great to see that though.

I agree with that, CA itself is a superb marketing tool and great feature to have. People who download CA would purchase the game,

Provided of course they have a PC to download it on! ;)
Do you think that could be big ants big plan? They know that pc is the main console it will be played on in India. So get the Indian market hooked with the cricket academy and get a "big" Indian cricketer to endorse it. Launch it around the champions trophy time, then hey presto! That's your sales taken care of. :cheers
Anything they make from the rest of the world is an added bonus.
Stroke of genius if that's the plan.

Provided of course they have a PC to download it on! ;)
Do you think that could be big ants big plan? They know that pc is the main console it will be played on in India. So get the Indian market hooked with the cricket academy and get a "big" Indian cricketer to endorse it. Launch it around the champions trophy time, then hey presto! That's your sales taken care of. :cheers
Anything they make from the rest of the world is an added bonus.
Stroke of genius if that's the plan.

There are 3 things which will go in favour of BigAtStudios here:

1. The game itself is packed with features, and to me it is their biggest selling tool.

2. Releasing Cricket Academy before the game is a marketing genius and a master stroke by BigAnt. Not only people will get to play around with it, but it will market itself through facebook and twitter, people shows off their creations, and will create a buzz around the circles.

3. Even if they do not have a major sports person endorsing the game, the game will do good just because of that, And if it releases before Ashes13 then it will be another master stroke, they will take advantage of the LACK of cricket games in the market first, and with Champions Trophy coming up, INDIA already cricket crazy will be in the flavour of the game, and so will be England as they are hosting it. By the time Ashes releases Bigant Cricket will have establish itself in the market.

There are 3 things which will go in favour of BigAtStudios here:

1. The game itself is packed with features, and to me it is their biggest selling tool.

2. Releasing Cricket Academy before the game is a marketing genius and a master stroke by BigAnt. Not only people will get to play around with it, but it will market itself through facebook and twitter, people shows off their creations, and will create a buzz around the circles.

3. Even if they do not have a major sports person endorsing the game, the game will do good just because of that, And if it releases before Ashes13 then it will be another master stroke, they will take advantage of the LACK of cricket games in the market first, and with Champions Trophy coming up, INDIA already cricket crazy will be in the flavour of the game, and so will be England as they are hosting it. By the time Ashes releases Bigant Cricket will have establish itself in the market.

Yeah Bigant are doing a good job so far, about this Champions trophy rumars well i hope it does have that licence but i'm not sure it will, because Ross said light on licences and the Champions Trophy is a big licence, sure only one but if they did have that why hide it. Only Ross knows about it so we will have to wait and see i guess.:thumbs

----------

Ross anything you can tell us about the Batting as it's the most fun part of well cricket in general and cricket games have always made batting more fun than say bowling. Does the game have like ashes 2013 has, 360 shots with different power used, so quick singles to full power sixers. If you don't answer then i will know it's to early to talk.;)

Users who are viewing this thread