Post your questions about the game here!

Ah, cool, thanks. Agreed, any sort of variation on the bowling actions will be great. It shouldn't annoy me that the wrist and finger spinner's actions in IC2010 got mixed up, but my god it does....

And I'm sure I'll be at the having kittens stage soon enough ;)

What are you going to name your kittens, if i have boys i'm going for Mr Duck and his sidekick Mr Handsome Lee.:clap:clap:clap:thumbs:thumbs

Ah, lol. :thumbs
It's true though. There was about 15 minutes tops. And that included warne and botham on the ac09 training lessons. If I heard Shane warne talk about don Bradman one more time, I think I would have exploded!

Yeah i hated how in a test match inns you would hear the same few lines over and over and over again. I turned the sound down and the commentary down and played music as i played.

Yeah i hated how in a test match inns you would hear the same few lines over and over and over again. I turned the sound down and the commentary down and played music as i played.

Did you manage to play the entire neighbours theme tune before you we're bowled out???!! :cheers

If there would have been an option to combine gameplay of a game with graphics of another what would be the best choise???? :cheers

For me :-
Gameplay of blc99 with graphics of ic2010..!!! :D

If there would have been an option to combine gameplay of a game with graphics of another what would be the best choise???? :cheers

For me :-
Gameplay of blc99 with graphics of ic2010..!!! :D

Dude both these games should look better than ic2010, ic2010 looked good for a short time till you started to play and saw the movements from the fielders and bowlers and batsmen so on. The gameplay who knows but let's see in the future, i will tell you i will hug both Mr Duck and Mr handsome lee(the kittens:p people:p) if we get near the balance we are hoping for.:cheers

Something for the future edition...try to get a logo creator in the game that everyone can share like created players.

Even better would be if the game can also import jpegs or pngs so that we can make custom logos for teams and jerseys and kits using photoshop. that way the in-game logo editor wont need to be very detailed. And still keep the sharing option for console gamers.

Ross, I'm a bit concerned about you mentioning "disconnects can be continued online" in another thread. I think that's going down a slippery slope and am reposting my take on this thread...

Ross, will it be possible to play against the AI (i.e., the AI takes over) in case someone quits on you online? I'm afraid that if you leave disconnects in a "to be continued/resumed" state, we will have all and sundry quit/disconnect the game and never join/resume the game.

Also, it's not realistic to expect both the online users to be available at the same time in the future so it would make more sense for a "disconnected" game to be taken over by the A.I. After all if I'm playing an online game and my opponent quits, or is disconnected, I shouldn't be penalized for it and should have an opportunity to complete the rest of the game against AI.

I'm all for saving an online game but the feature shouldn't be for quit/disconnected games as it will only play in favor of quitters.

Ross, I'm a bit concerned about you mentioning "disconnects can be continued online" in another thread. I think that's going down a slippery slope and am reposting my take on this thread...

Ross, will it be possible to play against the AI (i.e., the AI takes over) in case someone quits on you online? I'm afraid that if you leave disconnects in a "to be continued/resumed" state, we will have all and sundry quit/disconnect the game and never join/resume the game.

Also, it's not realistic to expect both the online users to be available at the same time in the future so it would make more sense for a "disconnected" game to be taken over by the A.I. After all if I'm playing an online game and my opponent quits, or is disconnected, I shouldn't be penalized for it and should have an opportunity to complete the rest of the game against AI.

I'm all for saving an online game but the feature shouldn't be for quit/disconnected games as it will only play in favor of quitters.

I believe he mentioned about saved game having a time limit. If the quitter do not resume the game in the said amount of time the other person gets the win i believe. Ross can confirm that.

And in the end you should always play against people you know and someone with good reputations at PC.

There is a huge difference between quits and disconnects - "quits" or forfeits cannot be resumed.

Currently it is nearly impossible to work out on a console who has quit unless they do it via a menu as there is an intermediate connection to PSN/XBLA it is not a strict peer-to-peer connection. If someone pulls the plug then we don't have a 100% idea of who is at fault.

Games do not have to be resumed, it is a choice. It is then your choice whether you play someone again too.

Ah, lol. :thumbs
It's true though. There was about 15 minutes tops. And that included warne and botham on the ac09 training lessons. If I heard Shane warne talk about don Bradman one more time, I think I would have exploded!

Haha taking batting advice from Shane felt weird. The worst part was when he said flight the ball to get the batsman out, you simply had no controller option to do that. :facepalm

And that reminds me, Ross, can we flight the ball?

There is a huge difference between quits and disconnects - "quits" or forfeits cannot be resumed.

Currently it is nearly impossible to work out on a console who has quit unless they do it via a menu as there is an intermediate connection to PSN/XBLA it is not a strict peer-to-peer connection. If someone pulls the plug then we don't have a 100% idea of who is at fault.

Games do not have to be resumed, it is a choice. It is then your choice whether you play someone again too.

Can we save ongoing tournament online? Here is a scenario: a bunch of people is playing a tournament online. In one of the matches, two players decides to save their ongoing match and resume it later. Will the resumed game still be part of the said tournament?

Users who are viewing this thread