Post your questions about the game here!

The Cricket Academy (player creator) for PC shall release as a free download on 22 April 2013.

Just in case people missed this through all the dog-do.....

----------

You can, most injuries would be fatigue related though, for example if you flog players and expect too much from them.

There will not be a demo version of the game.

And this....

first answer is to a question about injuries in the game and the second speaks for itself....

A seperate thread for cricket academy announcement and everything related to cricket academy would be nice as many people might miss the release date announcement.

What an earth is going on?
Where is 79cricket:facepalm
:D:D:p:p:yes:):lol:mad:facepalm

I'm here guys, never to far away but i have to earn a living also, to pay for these future cricket games.
I see they let the trolls out again and again and again and again.:facepalm

Anyway back to the game if i wanted to read crap i would write a book or in my case a child book.:):yes:p:(:(;):D:noway:mad:lol:):thumbs:clap:facepalm:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:rolleyes:rolleyes:p:p:(:(:(:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:mad:mad:mad

Surprised that there has been no reaction on Ross' confirmation that the game will not have a demo!

Can't recollect but did we have a demo for AC 09?

Surprised that there has been no reaction on Ross' confirmation that the game will not have a demo!

Can't recollect but did we have a demo for AC 09?

Yeah we did, short three over affair which was later patched to unlimited overs....

On the shelf means the date the first shop sells a copy of the game.

There will not be a demo version of the game.

So logically, if you won't be talking about gameplay mechanics until release date, we can expect no gameplay trailers then.

As these would effectively give people a view of what playing the game on release date would be like, meaning you might as well discuss the mechanics via the gameplay trailer?

Yeah we did, short three over affair which was later patched to unlimited overs....

Nice, I see what you did there!

----------

Not surprised to be honest. If something doesn't get announced soon then my interest will start to wander! After all there is a farmyard simulator out soon!
And the only thing better than a farmyard simulator, is a farmyard stimulator.
(What can I say? It's been a boring day)

So logically, if you won't be talking about gameplay mechanics until release date, we can expect no gameplay trailers then.

As these would effectively give people a view of what playing the game on release date would be like, meaning you might as well discuss the mechanics via the gameplay trailer?

This is a good point, i understand the need to hide the great new features this game has, well on paper but at the same time most people would love to see the games batting and bowling before release.

Maybe Ross wants the gamestations around aus to be the demo for people to try, if this is the case can you please say which cities(EB games) will get the game.:thumbs

if this is the case can you please say which cities(EB games) will get the game.:thumbs

Don't call them. They'll call you! Sorry couldn't resist!
All I can picture now is you chasing Ross around with the benny hill music playing!

Don't call them. They'll call you! Sorry couldn't resist!
All I can picture now is you chasing Ross around with the benny hill music playing!

Yeah that's sounds like me hahahahahahahahahahahahahah:lol
The reason i asked was because i saw AFL live and Rugby Live and
i want to see if cricket Live(the real name) is coming to my city also.
I did not play the 2 other games(sorry ross not my code) and wondered if the game or ross(:clap) will be in cairns. I would love to do a preview for the game if people on here can aspect my bad writing.:thumbs

Yeah that's sounds like me hahahahahahahahahahahahahah:lol
The reason i asked was because i saw AFL live and Rugby Live and
i want to see if cricket Live(the real name) is coming to my city also.
I did not play the 2 other games(sorry ross not my code) and wondered if the game or ross(:clap) will be in cairns. I would love to do a preview for the game if people on here can aspect my bad writing.:thumbs

I am willing to aspect many things including your writing.....and I will accept it as well.:p

Users who are viewing this thread