Post your questions about the game here!

can bowler bowl above the hip full toss d giving no ball for that?

Yes.

We are able to determine no-ball situations because you deliver the ball by timing the release rather than merely marking the end-position of the delivery.

Yes.

We are able to determine no-ball situations because you deliver the ball by timing the release rather than merely marking the end-position of the delivery.

Great news, can't wait to knock out couple of members soon.:p

Yes.

Is it gonna happen randomly due to bad timing of the release or we can actually bowl it with our will?

Btw As much as I am intrigued by the bowling mechanics but one question comes in to my mind , how we suppose to bat if dont see the marker? surely it will be next to impossible to play your shot real time in a computer game against a 155kph scorcher without you knowing where the ball about to pitch(even just for a second before the ball actually pitches), I hope you don't scaled the bowling speed down to that horrible bowling speed of Blic 05 to facilitate batting.

Last edited:
The Cricket Academy (player creator) for PC shall release as a free download on 22 April 2013.

Is it gonna happen randomly due to bad timing of the release or we can actually bowl it with our will?

The bowling is not random in any way, if you get a no ball then it means *you* are responsible for it.

----------

Btw As much as I am intrigued by the bowling mechanics but one question comes in to my mind , how we suppose to bat if dont see the marker? surely it will be next to impossible to play your shot real time in a computer game against a 155kph scorcher without you knowing where the ball about to pitch, I hope you don't scaled the bowling speed down to that horrible bowling speed of Blic 05 to facilitate batting.

As much as the other game has to have been submitted by now so as to make their date, I'm not giving info on this gameplay mechanic away until we are on the shelf :)

Play nice... or you may find it hard to find online opponents :)

Sorry i was just fired up for the game.:D
How does injuries work in the game, if i do hit a member or ai in the
head with the ball can you go off injuried.:yes

Users who are viewing this thread