Post your questions about the game here!

Suspect he means in-game music.

Well, seeing as how Big Ant are allowing us extensive customization for players, I wouldn't be surprised if they allow us the ability to import our own playlists, like FIFA and Need For Speed, besides, the music in-game may not appeal to some people... Imagine Gaga and cricket? No thanks :noway

Big Ant's previous games use a lot of local indie bands from what I've heard, so I imagine that's the sort of stuff you'd get in the game, perhaps with some more global music to suit the differences with Cricket compared to AFL/League.

Big Ant's previous games use a lot of local indie bands from what I've heard, so I imagine that's the sort of stuff you'd get in the game, perhaps with some more global music to suit the differences with Cricket compared to AFL/League.

We love giving local bands a go and getting them some exposure - expect no different this time around - we have toned it down from the previous selections though (they were a lot heavier than would be suitable for cricket).

----------

Hello sir,
Is Table Top Cricket likely to release after the full game now?

It's going to be a close call, they may release at the same time. TTC will only be digital though.

We love giving local bands a go and getting them some exposure - expect no different this time around - we have toned it down from the previous selections though (they were a lot heavier than would be suitable for cricket).

----------

It's going to be a close call, they may release at the same time. TTC will only be digital though.

And the release date is ...... 2013.:p

----------

Good stuff! I hate loud rock, but at the same time don't want the music to put us to sleep. Could TTC not be included with the PC version of the full game, possibly as a collector's edition with behind the scenes stuff like making of the game, a signed postcard of the Big Ant Studios team and more?

And sir, will there be any cartoon like graphics in the game giving an artistic impression? Also, ducks and golden ducks? :yes

Ah, so that's why you haven't called me up Ross, my music's too heavy for this cricket game. Don't worry, will tone it down in time for the next cricket release ;)

I can confirm exclusively that one in every billion deliveries will result in the batsman being hit by a train.

Users who are viewing this thread