Post your questions about the game here!

Okay, a bit of exaggeration, but I have had my fast bowler hit a crack and get a damn fine angle change from it.

My current career right handed wrist spinner is a batsman all rounder. As such, do not get to pick any particular part of spin bowling I'm good at, all stats are very low, and am playing on Legend difficulty, not sure how much a difference that makes to spin amount (Testing this now actually).

----------

By the way, with some initial testing (very initial), I think the main issue we're seeing with AI batting and fielding is simply the created player skills are wrong. There was comments before release that we just didn't know what a certain stat really equated to what kind of real life skill counterpart.

With completely toned down (ie, as min as possible) fielding stats, I was intentionally putting the ball right at the bowler and mid on/off or whatever fielder I could. At one point the ball was landing at the fielders feet and he didn't even try to dive for it. Not a single catch was taken with at least a dozen close calls that would normally have been an easy catch for the usual superman we see.

We can't touch any of the user created teams for all of the obvious reasons and won't even refer to them directly. We are looking to come up with a set of ranges that are most applicable.

There are no doubt still some bugs with the game however I feel they are more prevalent as the teams used as get best are not the teams we tested the code with.

MattW is right with regard to the on-disk players and career mode, unfortunately there was a bug with the way fielding side got their attributes and their attribute system in general, it will be fixed in patch#2.

Last edited:
HELP! I was playing the career mode but the "continue" button has disappeared! It only shows "New" and "Leaderboard".. I can't afford to start a new career considering I was doing well! (I think....)

I checked my storage. It still shows the savegame of my career. How do I get the game to read it? Any help will be appreciated! Thanks!

I feel they are more prevalent as the teams used as get best are not the teams we tested the code with.

I wonder if resetting the game completely, ie; Removing and restoring to the original settings and continuing with career mode that way might be worth a look into?

I wonder if resetting the game completely, ie; Removing and restoring to the original settings and continuing with career mode that way might be worth a look into?

It was pre- patch 1, but my first career was entirely default players, I didn't download anything before starting career. Had all the same ?bermensch in the field issues I'm getting with downloaded players post-patch; I genuinely don't think it's an attributes/created teams issue.

Not to say there isn't gonna be some issues with the attributes of custom created players, we're bound to have got some stuff wrong, but I sincerely don't think it's the primary cause.

I have also noticed, that because I have created a custom pre- set field that is more realistic than anything the AI has ever set me before, and the AI has started using it to me, 80% or more of my frustration at the fielding issues have dissipated. Now I don't face a field with a cover point, cover, extra cover, mid-off, mid-on, mid-wicket and short mid-wicket all in a super powered daisy chain, there are actual scoring opportunities.

The fielding is still overpowered and it's still annoying when extra-cover cuts off a well timed shot to mid-off, but at least I now have a chance of getting something through.

It was pre- patch 1, but my first career was entirely default players, I didn't download anything before starting career. Had all the same ?bermensch in the field issues I'm getting with downloaded players post-patch; I genuinely don't think it's an attributes/created teams issue.

Not to say there isn't gonna be some issues with the attributes of custom created players, we're bound to have got some stuff wrong, but I sincerely don't think it's the primary cause.

I have also noticed, that because I have created a custom pre- set field that is more realistic than anything the AI has ever set me before, and the AI has started using it to me, 80% or more of my frustration at the fielding issues have dissipated. Now I don't face a field with a cover point, cover, extra cover, mid-off, mid-on, mid-wicket and short mid-wicket all in a super powered daisy chain, there are actual scoring opportunities.

The fielding is still overpowered and it's still annoying when extra-cover cuts off a well timed shot to mid-off, but at least I now have a chance of getting something through.
Nice editing, but we all know you don't like to face girls. Freudian slip?

Agree with you, I had a pre patch 1 default career and found that the game was just as "buggy" (it wasn't that buggy but you get me jist) as for created teams, and the AI were as bad with their batting, and the fielding was just as impossible and accurate. I don't think the created players makes too much of a difference.

Last edited:
Guys HELP please.... I was playing the career mode but the "continue" button has disappeared! It only shows "New" and "Leaderboard".. I can't afford to start a new career considering I was doing well! (I think....)

I checked my storage. It still shows the savegame of my career. How do I get the game to read it? Any help will be appreciated! Thanks!

Guys HELP please.... I was playing the career mode but the "continue" button has disappeared! It only shows "New" and "Leaderboard".. I can't afford to start a new career considering I was doing well! (I think....)

i would maybe pm ross or hbk and ask if it's ok if you send them the save file and they might be able to help.

----------

Nice editing, but we all know you don't like to face girls. Freudian slip?

saw that quick! auto correct...

Thanks for prompt reply... Did that , waiting for reply now.... i hope they can help...

Hello Rose I am very Impressed with the work of Your Team(Big ant Studios).I Just want to ask can we run game with keyboard and mouse after its release on PC??;)

@rose good work mate. ;)

Sorry if this has been asked before... I couldn't find it anywhere neither have I seen it in any videos, unless I've missed it. But yeah do you move up or down the order based on your match performances? Or is your batting spot fixed?

Users who are viewing this thread