Post your questions about the game here!

@BigAntStudios

I would love some feedback on the above suggestion from you , as I see this as a do-able thing to try and eliminate alot of the guess work. Because like he mentioned it , as soon as the jump animation is initiated , the intended length is locked in and "known" by the game and can be displayed a fraction of a second before ball release . :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

The physics engine runs the disposal code that could project where the ball will go only after all of the elements are known, it requires too much processing to do it prior to release.

We could do something based on the length that has been selected and do a general "tell".

Game doesnt save in Xbox. The Matches and all are saved but my experience and level decreases to Level 1 with 0 XP and the replace teams option comes after some times.

The physics engine runs the disposal code that could project where the ball will go only after all of the elements are known, it requires too much processing to do it prior to release.

We could do something based on the length that has been selected and do a general "tell".

This will assist hugely , and is exactly what I was trying to get across. We all understand that the exact length is still dependant on when exactly the RA is pushed back up . But a last minute heads up on the "more or less" length is gonna help immensely.

You should make it an option to have it turned off as well , for all that wants it the way it is now.

We will try to make any additions optional.

We will try to make any additions optional.

Please solve my problem :( Sometimes the level etc. saves sometimes i go back to level 1 and have to start again..

We are looking into all reported bugs.

I'm sorry if this question has been asked before, I read somewhere there's a way you can change a batsman's headgear (from a helmet to a cap and vice versa) while batting, between overs and at the fall of a wicket.
I couldn't figure out how though.
Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks for that reply Ross. :) So anything related to the balls line trajectory and how that displays prior to release would be out, but maybe possible for the general length colour only as a tell?

I've used the quick pitch wear feature for shorter matches and probably would for anything short of a 40 over. I don't necessarily see a huge effect, although I'm not sure I'd want it to be too dramatic. Right now, the effect may be noticeable in such a way as the batsmen having a harder job staying in as the match progresses, the timing window very fractionally narrowing or nicking the ball a bit more? Not exactly sure how it's effecting things for now though.

Perhaps if some form of change was made to it, to make it more noticeable, it'd only have to be more cut from pace bowlers or more spin from spinners?

Gameplay wise there's not much of a difference, if any, but you do see more pronounced footsteps (bowling marks). The pitch plays more or less plays the same throughout the match.

I am playing 3 Odi series On my T20/ODI/Tests Tour to India, In the first 2 ODis shot down the Indian Team for 64 and 68 in succession and won both matches By 153 and 200+ runs respectively.

I felt like deleting that tour after this, Are the AI Batsman as bad in Test match?.

Has anyone moved up or down the order in career mode?

I am playing 3 Odi series On my T20/ODI/Tests Tour to India, In the first 2 ODis shot down the Indian Team for 64 and 68 in succession and won both matches By 153 and 200+ runs respectively.

I felt like deleting that tour after this, Are the AI Batsman as bad in Test match?.

Yes. AI batsmen play too much in the air and get out slogging in Tests as well.

my ps3 crashed yesterday and i formatted the drive, now my online stats were gone :(. i downloaded my custom team which i uploaded earlier. Is it possible to restore my stats ?

Last edited:
Game

Can i change a players name to mine and put him in a game online.

Users who are viewing this thread