Post your questions about the game here!

A question for Ross: Does the career mode allow me to play as a keeper-batsman? If yes, then if i fail as a keeper but bat well, will i stay in the team as a batsman only and another keeper would come in? (If yes, let me tell you i will buy two copies of the game just to show my support. I'll buy one anyway!)

^Good question... Very good question...

My 10c says yes. The game seems to be quite clever with how it decides player-roles, as it's based on success within matches from what we know.

can someone tell me how to level up in cricket academy?? :facepalm

can someone tell me how to level up in cricket academy?? :facepalm

You can not as it's not the full version. Wait till release like all of us.

----------

I want Gone4ADuck in are team but there is no duck player skins ross. Please.:p

We have seen so many screenshots here, but not one has been put up on the official site of Big Ant Studios, y so?

Will there be any benefit to buying two different copies? If i buy the pc version and the ps3 version would there be much reason to?

I like swapping between pc and ps3 for other games but was just wondering if theres is actually a benefit to it in cricket 14

You are somewhat correct. Stumps are not animated, they are physics based items, they'll go where they should and behave according to how they were hit.

----------

We have seen so many screenshots here, but not one has been put up on the official site of Big Ant Studios, y so?

We are in the process if updating our website, it's fairly neglected, we normally post on FB but the last two screenshots were a response to the failure of Ashes, they neither announced their delay nor released their game, it was to at least have something positive to talk about. The wider community must have a much shorter marketing campaign than the mature, patient folks of Planet Cricket, you will see stuff on PC before they will :)

Last edited:
You are somewhat correct. Stumps are not animated, they are physics based items, they'll go where they should and behave according to how they were hit.

----------

We are in the process if updating our website, it's fairly neglected, we normally post on FB but the last two screenshots were a response to the failure of Ashes, they neither announced their delay nor released their game, it was to at least have something positive to talk about. The wider community must have a much shorter marketing campaign than the mature, patient folks of Planet Cricket, you will see stuff on PC before they will :)

Patient folks, now that's funny ross. The wait is killing most of us but we understand you know what you're doing. Can't wait to see the game.;)

Users who are viewing this thread