Post your questions about the game here!

I hear people saying there is a new update to CA on Friday but I don't remember seeing ross confirm this anywhere unless I missed it. PS Mikes here, hello and is it time for cricket 14 tales yet mike, if yes give me enough time to make a hot choc now as it's cold,.:D

Ross' signature :p

I hear people saying there is a new update to CA on Friday but I don't remember seeing ross confirm this anywhere unless I missed it. PS Mikes here, hello and is it time for cricket 14 tales yet mike, if yes give me enough time to make a hot choc now as it's cold,.:D

----------

Last of us, rocks hard.:yes

I read all of your numerous and insightful posts but you don't read mine... really disappointing 79C... really.

I read all of your numerous and insightful posts but you don't read mine... really disappointing 79C... really.

I read all your posts ross, if I missed one I am in shock mode.:eek:
You think my numerous posts are insightful, my god I am lost for words for you saying this.:p PS Does that mean you want more release date questions as I promised I would not do that till you are ready to come out of your shell.:p

----------

I read all your posts ross, if I missed one I am in shock mode.:eek:
You think my numerous posts are insightful, my god I am lost for words for you saying this.:p PS Does that mean you want more release date questions as I promised I would not do that till you are ready to come out of your shell.:p

Oh my god:lol I see it now:facepalm, well this was a dump blonde moment if there ever was. PS 10 more questions and a new update for CA on Friday, it's my birthday all over again.

will post a couple of things later just watching Wimbledon.

there's anyone of note left there?

hey ROSS
will it work on destop all in one pcs ???

I guess it depends on the spec's of the machine... I'll ask in the office to see who has experience with them.

Ross the boss, this time if we type bingo will it get connected to youtube and show us a gameplay video???????:D :D :D :D

Two questions regarding the tour mode/creator:

1) Can we create tours which involve multiple countries (or a region like in cricket 07) with injuries and form carrying over (essentially a proxy for a cut-down team manager/career mode) or will each tour only be of one country at a time; and

2) Can we play warm-up games against (unlicensed) domestic sides as part of the tour to get acclimatised and build form.

Loving your work so far and really looking forward to the game.

Mike, please answer this...^

Two questions regarding the tour mode/creator:

1) Can we create tours which involve multiple countries (or a region like in cricket 07) with injuries and form carrying over (essentially a proxy for a cut-down team manager/career mode) or will each tour only be of one country at a time; and

2) Can we play warm-up games against (unlicensed) domestic sides as part of the tour to get acclimatised and build form.

Loving your work so far and really looking forward to the game.

you choose a host and a touring team. You can then add series, warm up matches and tri series type matches into a tour calendar.

to be honest maybe we should just show you in the update, easier for you to play around with how you set it up than me explain it. What do you think Ross?

can we bring the wicketkeeper upto the stumps?
can the batsman use the crease to cover the swing?

you choose a host and a touring team. You can then add series, warm up matches and tri series type matches into a tour calendar.

to be honest maybe we should just show you in the update, easier for you to play around with how you set it up than me explain it. What do you think Ross?

Uhmm.. Mike... You can't do that around here - if you offer the slightest hint of a possibility then they will demand it! Arghhh!

We have no choice but to add it... :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread