Post your questions about the game here!

srk121

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Very very valid question. Something even I would love to know though I doubt such a thing could be implemented in the game.

Knowing the minute detailed BA has put int e game, i would not be surprised if this has been included as well.

virtuosovidit

School Cricketer
Question regarding the Cricket Academy by Big Ant Studios:
We've seen, Player Editor, Team Editor, Tour Designer, Competition Designer. Will we also see a 'Stadium' designer, something where the seating capacity, stand strength, pavilion looks, ground shape of a new stadium can be defined?

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Question regarding the Cricket Academy by Big Ant Studios:
We've seen, Player Editor, Team Editor, Tour Designer, Competition Designer. Will we also see a 'Stadium' designer, something where the seating capacity, stand strength, pavilion looks, ground shape of a new stadium can be defined?

Not in this version mate.

Karachi

Associate Captain
Will the crowd hold flags & posters of their favorite teams?

angad

Chairman of Consent
have you kept bodyline in the game? Would love to have it for offline co-op matches vs friends. WACA + Bodyline + a custom team with Steyn, Morkel and Malinga = Fast Bowling Awesomeness :D

You can create a match with 9 fielders allowed on leg side behind square + allowing 6 bouncers in an over!! Whether you can bowl full tosses at the batsman's head, that I am not sure!! I hope you can :p!

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Knowing the BA, i think they would allow us to bowl 6 beamers and add a little flair to it as well. After second beamer, animation would trigger and batsman would complain to umpire. Umpire would rudely ignore the batsman and ask him to mind his own business. Now if bowler chose to bowl a 3rd beamer and it hits the batsman then there would be pop up containing option of " Batman Rage". If triggered, then a 1 vs 1 wrestling mini-game would trigger and whoever wins would get special achievements. ;)

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey Ross, Can we expect a easter egg in the game where after completing a hundred our player would take out a paper where this would be written : "Yeah Chief, Talk nah bitch !" :p

NathanScott45

Club Captain
Hi guys,

Just an interesting thought but I guess it transcends to actual cricket as well. EA 07 had a great feature of assigning shot strengths/weaknesses. For instance Punter had the on drive and pull shot whereas Dravid had the cover drive. Is there anything like this on BA? A feature which through training and development in the career mod begins to recognise that you are better at say a cut shot than others and that is the shot of strength (less risk, more control). So you can have your favourite "go to shots".

Thanks!
Nate

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
@Big Ant Studios: Will there be jumping and pumping in the air after completing a century or double century?

wrick3000

Club Captain
Ross/Mikey I have just questions that I can't remember being answered before.
1. I know the amount of depth you have in this game will surely have a Real Toss animations but is it confirmed yet?
2. Can we chat with our opponents when we will play online? Co-op can be really awesome if there is a chat option.

vicky701

School Cricketer
ross plz make maximum 20 teams available instead of 16 teams to create a tournament in competion designer,if it is possible :wave

hamza10

School Cricketer
Thanks angad I have obtained a lot of info about cricket 14.
Still one thing i didn't know is that will the umpires be officially licenced or will they be real ?

hamza10

School Cricketer
Ross can u tell us that the stadiums in cricket 14 will be more than that of RLL 2 ?
Can we expect such 30+ in cricket 14?
U said recently that our future games are more awesome quality-wise than the previous ones.
Can we expect better graphics of cricket 14 than that of RLL 2.
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread