Post your questions about the game here!

Just saw the released screenshot and got a question in my mind....Will the batsman hit a ball straight over the umpire and will the umpire respond to such situation by ducking or a shot to square leg and umpire spreading his legs to let the ball go between his legs???:)

I think what we want to know now is how the Ashes delay will affect the Big Ant game (if at all).

Hey Ross,
Try to create an option in Cricket Academy where we can create a player based on picture uploaded.So that it will easy for community to create exact players and themselves.Please reply to me are u ignoring me?.do u only answer your senior fans?.:(:mad:noway:wave

Ross how surprised/relieved were you and your tram to hear the ashes game is officially releasing in november?

We're relieved as the game in its current state had the potential to damage the Cricket market for some time.

----------

Just saw the released screenshot and got a question in my mind....Will the batsman hit a ball straight over the umpire and will the umpire respond to such situation by ducking or a shot to square leg and umpire spreading his legs to let the ball go between his legs???:)

Umpires act appropriately :yes

Yeah agree with you Ross that it would damage the cricket market as the standards of that game is seriously below the level of expectations....:)

Yeah agree with you Ross that it would damage the cricket market as the standards of that game is seriously below the level of expectations....:)

and to be fair they have recognised that with their delay.

bowling action

hi ross, wanted to ask you : Will different pace bowlers have different bowling actions or is there just 1 common generic bowling action for all pacers??

and to be fair they have recognised that with their delay.

Yeah but in a span of 3 months what all can be done ....If they improve graphics and gameplay then again again bug fixes will take time,then submissions.....I doubt what all things they are trying to do....:facepalm

----------

hi ross, wanted to ask you : Will different pace bowlers have different bowling actions or is there just 1 common generic bowling action for all pacers??

Its different for bowlers based on their heights and build.....:cheers

We're relieved as the game in its current state had the potential to damage the Cricket market for some time.

----------

You say damage the level for cricket games ross, to be honest cricket games have not had a level for a long time. Now I hope things are changing as maybe you are the hero cricket games needs. If ashes turns out to be trickstars best cricket game by a mile then great I say. PS Still yours will be better right;) and does this affect the licensor this coming Friday now or still on target.

Ross: Was the shot at 0:18 seconds a top edge or the ball travelled towards point because of the pace??:)

I think you had this in the Table Top Cricket's trailer as well :D!!!

Anyways, was just going over the controls in my head and wanted to ask this:

Do the stick controls swap when, say, a left hander is bowling/batting as compared to a Right Hander? If not, maybe you can think about it, as the controls would feel pretty unnatural if for a left handed batsman (batter :p) I am using the LAS for footwork and RAS for bat!

Is this a joke or did you think that it is ashes cricket 2013 forum?:lol
I'll give you a hint if you were serious!
This is going to be the best cricket game released till date and even games before this had more than 1 bowling action for fast bowlers?

Completely forgetting about 'Table-top cricket'. Will it be released along with the main game? Will it also feature Cricket Academy?? Please reveal more details about it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread