Post your questions about the game here!

cricket fans in india are waiting for this game! but will the game will release in india for ps3? and when? plz do reply...just take my money and give me the game:yes

Give me the money and I will delivered the game to your home, after release. :)

Oh god you newbies are so lazy to read the first post. :rolleyes
@soyab0007 it does not include you.

Will the game be released in South Africa on Xbox ? Please say it will

@Cricgamefan thanks bud. do you what the licenses are?

...really? I think the most important player licence in the world of cricket is the name on the bloody box! There's no official teams licences; and no official domestic licences to my knowledge - of course, you'd have got that by reading the forum for five minutes...

How does playing in different eras work?

Hi Ross, first of all congrats. This really looks big. I haven't posted here before but I have been following the forum regularly and have been already called Cricket 14's PR agent on twitter

Anyway, here is something I would like to know. Now we know one can play Don Bradman Cricket 14 in different eras but will DRS/BARS available when playing in the earlier eras too. Ideally, it shouldn't. Right? Is this era thing more than just the filter/skin/kit feature? Does it effects the gameplay?

^^^You can turn on/off BARS

Shouldn't the feature automatically get disabled if playing in earlier era? But interesting thing will be if changing the era starts effecting the gameplay like pitches or over all approach of players towards the game.

Hi Guys..I'm sorry if this has been answered before..is the game going to be released on PS3 in the US region please??

PS: Screenshots & Sneak Peek are the best I had ever seen for any cricket game. Hope the gameplay will be the same. Thanks Ross & BigAnt..!!:cheers

Hi Guys..I'm sorry if this has been answered before..is the game going to be released on PS3 in the US region please??

PS: Screenshots & Sneak Peek are the best I had ever seen for any cricket game. Hope the gameplay will be the same. Thanks Ross & BigAnt..!!:cheers

To our surprise there is a lot of North American interest that may warrant a local distribution and make a case for Xbox to be region free. More news will come on that as I get it to hand.

----------

Hi Ross, first of all congrats. This really looks big. I haven't posted here before but I have been following the forum regularly and have been already called Cricket 14's PR agent on twitter

Anyway, here is something I would like to know. Now we know one can play Don Bradman Cricket 14 in different eras but will DRS/BARS available when playing in the earlier eras too. Ideally, it shouldn't. Right? Is this era thing more than just the filter/skin/kit feature? Does it effects the gameplay?

People would likely turn it off for realism, however we give people the freedom with most things in the game where possible so they can play it as they see fit, it's not for us to judge how the game "should" be played.

Now just make the AI as perfect as possible. Got my copy of TopSpin 4 and fired up career mode in Hardest mode. Oh boy, AI gave me such a hard time. It was not because it was cheating or suddenly ball was changing direction etc, It was because AI was constantly making adjustments according to my tactic and thus i could not use the same everytime. Moreover, my player was weak in the beginning and it become a little easier after a few months into the career mode as it is in the real life. Never before i enjoyed losing matches so much in a sports game :p.
I just wish you take a cue from them and make AI as realistic and intelligent as possible.
And keep on over-delivering ;)

To our surprise there is a lot of North American interest that may warrant a local distribution and make a case for Xbox to be region free. More news will come on that as I get it to hand.

Yes there are a lot of Indians here that are waiting for this game. Please release the game in US too. Your best bet would be to sell it through Gamestop and Best Buy.

Ross can u plz tell me do we have to select the difficulty level before starting a career mode and if so can u change it during the career mode?

and will we be able to turn off the cheerleaders?

----------

People would likely turn it off for realism, however we give people the freedom with most things in the game where possible so they can play it as they see fit, it's not for us to judge how the game "should" be played.

Ross, keeping in mind the problems you had releasing RLL2 in the UK (roughly 5 months later than in Aus iirc) are you expecting to encounter similar problems? Distribution to India should also be a very tricky one?

Just wondering if I should do what I did with RLL2 and order it from AUS/NZ and get it imported to England?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread