Post your questions about the game here!

Okay.. I have two questions:

1) After a future update to the DBA, will we be able to download competitions/tours along with rosters?

2) While playing a casual match, will we be able to control just one player?

I hope by casual match you meant quick/exhibition match...

If yes, then a quick 'be a pro' mode match is definitely something to look forward to in future iterations...but as far as I know it isn't there in this game.:)

Ross: Can you tell the reason behind choosing Cricket as your next big sports title?? Was it because you thought it needs a revolution or a big change in the gameplay department ??Or was it because you thought that a cricket game would do great in the market as AC13 was also on the way for release??:)

Small question: I've been making some bodyline players and when looking at photos of Clarrie Grimmett I was reminded that he bowled with his baggy green on, as did many other players.

Is this possible in the game?

Ross: Can you tell the reason behind choosing Cricket as your next big sports title??

Yeah, me had the same curiosity too..

Was it because you thought it needs a revolution or a big change in the gameplay department ??

Yeah, that's more probable... And also that they have passion for the game... :)

Or was it because you thought that a cricket game would do great in the market as AC13 was also on the way for release??:)

That might not be the case, as BigAnt has been doing it for 5 years.. :clap even before we knew of Ashes 13..

anyone know if we can put custom sponsors on the stumps & field?

also, can we edit the kits of any team?

anyone know if we can put custom sponsors on the stumps & field?

also, can we edit the kits of any team?

With your user name you are allowed to do whatever you want.

And now for something completely different........very most probably....

Ross: Can you tell the reason behind choosing Cricket as your next big sports title?? Was it because you thought it needs a revolution or a big change in the gameplay department ??Or was it because you thought that a cricket game would do great in the market as AC13 was also on the way for release??:)

Purely for the love and passion for the game. Ross has very clearly explained this that cricket is kind of personal to him. Moreover, he has a son-in-law (if I recall correctly) that plays cricket :)

Well watching ashes I saw a referrel which was for catch out and while the batsman didnot hit the ball he was plumb lbw .so how will Ai determine that we are appealing for a lbw or catch or will Ai check both the possibilty.

Will there be cloud storage?

Where it will syncs our saved games to cloud, allowing us to access and continue playing them from any computer...:)

Will there be any team stats available in the game similar to player stats?

A Base stats and a stats acquired in game...for example i have played with south africa 45 times, won 28 times, lost 17 times. And then expanding that stats to include more informations.

May be for the next version :)

Users who are viewing this thread