Post your questions about the game here!

I have just been on ca, and bloody hell is it going to take a long time to get the actual team together, I think it could be organised a lit,e better but it is still good

Eng vs Aus 2nd T20!.
#Any chance of inner circle fielder giving signal to deep fielders to alert balls movement.
#When deep fielder near boundary slaps the ball back-any chance of it rolling and spinning back to boundary rope.
#I'm waiting for Rain screen shots.

Are you singing that post? ......I like it.

Btw is there an option of viewing the trophies you have achieved by winning tournaments?
Something like a Trophy Cabinet?

So you think the game allows you to win trophies but does not allow you to see them? :lol :rolleyes Don't ask such silly questions...

How limited is the Footy Factory in RLL2 by licences? Is it really that licences make it impossible for editing flexibility, or are cricket games just the victim of bad licence negotiations or other factors that mean they are more limited?

In RLL2 you can make a new player and put him any squad, same for our other games. Even if you can't edit an existing player you can simply make a player with the same likeness and name then put him in the squad.

I would think it a design decision and not a license restriction but that's purely a guess on my part.

In RLL2 you can make a new player and put him any squad, same for our other games. Even if you can't edit an existing player you can simply make a player with the same likeness and name then put him in the squad.

I would think it a design decision and not a license restriction but that's purely a guess on my part.

If the players, at least the main ones, are modelled based on photographs then wouldn't that make it hard/impossible to edit since they aren't composed of "cheek height = BLAH, chin depth = BLAH etc"

as bold

Good Day, Big Ant studios Will there be an option in the game to split teams into groups ? i have heard there is no option available, is that true Big Ant Studios. It will be disappointing if DBC 14 don't have that because Ashes has got that option and MIke Fegan confirmed that. Thanks

Well mate, Mike has confirmed too many things.;)

Asked this in another thread but not sure if it was seen...

Could you go into a little more detail regarding the nets?

Can we select specific speeds/delivery types as well as groups of speeds and varying delivery types? For example, can we choose to face balls between 80-85mph, with varying lines/lengths and swing as well as choosing to face balls exactly 85mph all pitching on the same spot...?

Thanks!

The way things are shaping up for Dbc'14 ? Ashes'13 - It looks like Tom and jerry show .lolz,yeah,who will make the 1st move.
#Game On!!!B-).

If ross has watched Eng vs Aus 2nd T20 then he would know by now that there is new graphics chart- Big bat where its shown hitting zone of ball with bat.

I might have missed the boat on this one - has there been any indication as to whether or not we will be able to add 'fake' sponsors to kits again in the Cricket Academy?

We will be supplying mostly fake and a few real sponsors.

IMO a slot for custom kit will be good, because as of now I think there's a single kit file, on which we build on for all teams. So, maybe in the next CA update, could you put in such a slot, Ross?

EDIT - By Custom kit, I meant a plain kit which can be exported out of the file when the game comes out, modded, and put back in...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread