Post your questions about the game here!

Note: Tindoolka Bobblehead Exclusive Copyright to TGGI Enterprises 2013

Well... we are looking at how much 3D printing of Cricket Academy models might be, that and shirts etc... stay tuned for a whole new store :)

There won't be a DBC 15 unless that's what they name the next gen version.

ross !!! u told before that big ant studios are not hoping of getting profit for dbc 14.. You guys are looking forward to dbc 15... do you still think like that?? i saw somewhere you told that you are keeping some secret things stored for the next edition to make that profitable... are they licensing things or something else ??:cheers

that was not my question!!

I know, I just don't want people reading into posts like that one that DBC 15 has been confirmed. You know how these forums are.
A sequel more generally has been confirmed however.
We were always going to do at least one sequel. The interest from "buyers" from the retailers has been phenomenal from all corners of the globe and has made this game a success already.

The pattern with their other sports games has been a release every second year with a paid DLC season update instead of a yearly release. In addition to the free patches and updates that their games get regardless

In this case the patch adds longevity by giving the AI new plays in their playbook and a lot more besides, so the free patch probably is a version 1.5 of the game which we get nothing for other than goodwill in the hope that people will buy RLL3 (should it occur) based on their RLL2 experience.

Is a good insight into the patch thinking.

I know, I just don't want people reading into posts like that one that DBC 15 has been confirmed. You know how these forums are.

i didn't want to mislead people by telling it!! ok let's say ????????????'s cricket 15 !!! now do u have my answers.. or u were just trying to show my faults !!:facepalm

Real Time TOSS

Hi Ross! I wanna ask u that will there be a real time toss with real announcements, match referree or just what AC09 had with very little to cheer. Another question is will the bat break after playing too much with it or not? And another main question what i did not understood well was u said that there are 40 hours of commentary and no commentary after that? can u explain it further please and who will be the commentators. Another question is what leagues will be there in career mode? will there be pakistani domestic league and teams.. thanks in advance. wish u good luck for your hard work over the years........... I Know that u will give me answer as soon as possible

Hi Ross! I wanna ask u that will there be a real time toss with real announcements, match referree or just what AC09 had with very little to cheer. Another question is will the bat break after playing too much with it or not? And another main question what i did not understood well was u said that there are 40 hours of commentary and no commentary after that? can u explain it further please and who will be the commentators. Another question is what leagues will be there in career mode? will there be pakistani domestic league and teams.. thanks in advance. wish u good luck for your hard work over the years........... I Know that u will give me answer as soon as possible

They've recorded 40 hours of commentary audio. You'll hear certain things repeated i.e. there isn't unlimited commentary...its just like any other sports video game.

They've recorded 40 hours of commentary audio. You'll hear certain things repeated i.e. there isn't unlimited commentary...its just like any other sports video game.

Most commentators repeat themselves any way, super shot that!!! Benaud, great shot, good shot, that's fairly raced away, clean bowled, neck and crop etc etc so its not gna be that different, so unless they're gna "crap on about the cruise for two all bloody night " it be fine I reckon!!!

And what about the toss and domestic league?

I can't imagine the toss is that important...not much has been said about it.

We know what teams are shipping with the game (via Cricket Academy Beta) - you should be able to extrapolate information from that. We're unsure about the impact of replacing those teams in career mode though.

Users who are viewing this thread