Post your questions about the game here!

If sightscreen really has a role to play in proper sighting of the ball (which can only be confirmed after playing the game) and IF implemented (manual moving) in future iterations, I can't imagine how much more real can it get to real cricket.

Three words: Sweaty box simulation

Player comfort meter!!

Hey Ross, in most past cricket game it was very hard to pinch a bye after a swing a miss because the keeper would always hit the stumps. In DBC14 will the keeper miss? Obviously more realistic if he does miss. Sorry if it has been answered before

Hey Ross, in most past cricket game it was very hard to pinch a bye after a swing a miss because the keeper would always hit the stumps. In DBC14 will the keeper miss? Obviously more realistic if he does miss. Sorry if it has been answered before

At a guess, would assume the throw accuracy attribute would affect that. Plus (game) player skill if not AI.

Have the problems with CA been fixed allowing it to go back online on Monday??? If so will someone be able to give us some info on how the skills should be assigned properly?

IIF implemented (manual moving) in future iterations, I can't imagine how much more real can it get to real cricket.

The ability to ask the umpire to message the off-field grounds staff to tell that yobbo in the bright orange shirt walking next to the side screen to sit down.

Can't wait for this to be released!! Although its pity that I have to import it from UK since it will in the end cost me more with the added VAT.

Dont expect this to be released in Norway and rightly so lol :P

Ross can you tell us something about the gameplay commentry? Any new features on that ! Commentators ? :).

I haven't been able to find this question. When it comes to the Career mode, do the games you play clash? For example, if you were playing for a English County team, would you have to choose between that team or a IPL team as they both get played at the same time?

Can't wait for this to be released!! Although its pity that I have to import it from UK since it will in the end cost me more with the added VAT.

Dont expect this to be released in Norway and rightly so lol :P

Know how you feel. Where I am at the moment isnt exactly a cricketing nation! But I imagine there will also be a download version via Steam or suchlike.

Know how you feel. Where I am at the moment isnt exactly a cricketing nation! But I imagine there will also be a download version via Steam or suchlike.

Which country do you live??:)

Users who are viewing this thread