Post your questions about the game here!

I think he is pretty good actually. Excited always!

Yes he is excited ALL the time as if every second of the game is a significant moment. His calling does not reflect the intensity of the action at all and his timing is just off to go with his short attention span. Thank god he doesn't call games on the radio.

Sorry but Danny Morrison is pure rubbish as a commentator, funny guy and a loveable larrikin but commentary is just not for him.

Danny Morrison is the worst thing to happen to microphones since Thomas Edison invented them.

Blasphomy!!! Danny Morrison, Mark Richardson, Shane Warne and Ian Smith for me......not biased at all being a New Zealander

ive got a feeling they have someone special lined up, maybe Richie or Bill seeing as they know pleanty about Bradman. Bill did RPIC07 last, and Richie did EAC07. yeah they are old, but still the voices of cricket.
Seeing as this game has been in development for a number of years (4 or 5?) could it be possible they did recording sessions with Tony Grieg before he past away late last year? and if they did, would they still be allowed to use his voice in the game?
Not sure about Ian Chappell seeing as he has never done a cricket game and probably doesnt care, but maybe. Perhaps someone new like Mark Taylor or Ian Healy? Simon O'Donnell or Brett Lee? Can't think of many more from Ch9 besides these guys

wouldn't swear to it, but i think ross confirmed before it wasn't benaud.

----------

Richie Benaud is not in our game as a commentator, I truly wish he was.

or rather, I would swear to it ;)

the fact that there is no similar statement regarding michael holding, is clearly confirmation that he is in the game.

I dont knw about recent days but (about a month ago) ross said commentry will b mimicked no original commentators buy some artists at studio

or something like that.. I just hav a glimpse of it in my mind it dont remember it exactly :( ??

----------

I love the sound of micheal in ca :P pretty funny...
I personely like nasir hussain and ramiz raja wd warne :)

Users who are viewing this thread