Post your questions about the game here!

Yes there is. There's also night games and night-day games available, or at least were in the game when mentioned by Ross around the time of the Day in the Life video.

In previous cricket games it always seemed that a match started with dark clouds and that was the only way you could have rain. The thought that in this one you could start off sunny and by the middle of the afternoon have rain is brilliant. And eerily like the 4th day in Brisbane.

will i able to run?

I don't have dedicated graphics card but i can run fifa 12 decently....will i able to play? Or do i have to buy a graphics card? I think i have Intel hd 2000 and core i3......it has shader 4.1 and directx 10

Last edited:
And eerily like the 4th day in Brisbane.

lol I stayed home all day Sunday (I live West of Brisbane) to watch the cricket. It as funny to watch bright sunshine at the Gabba whilst I endured the heavy rain/thunderstorm....then was bathed in sunlight whilst play was stopped for the thunderstorm. Rinse and repeat.

The win was worth it. First in a long time. Its times like this that make me eager to get my hands on DB14 Cricket.

lol I stayed home all day Sunday (I live West of Brisbane) to watch the cricket. It as funny to watch bright sunshine at the Gabba whilst I endured the heavy rain/thunderstorm....then was bathed in sunlight whilst play was stopped for the thunderstorm. Rinse and repeat.

The win was worth it. First in a long time. Its times like this that make me eager to get my hands on DB14 Cricket.

Haha I was actually at the game, and a mate called me telling me it was bucketing down as I was smothered in sunlight. What was crazy was within five minutes hail was slamming down and the winds were so strong bins were flying around. Give it an hour and play had resumed. Queensland weather is hectic!

Users who are viewing this thread