Post your questions about the game here!

Oh, fantastic, thanks guys! This might well be the first game I've bought on release day in nearly seven years, haha! I won't have a problem downloading via Steam from Japan, right?

I'm no computer whizz, but if you're using a UK login you should be okay, right? I'm probably not the guy to be answering though.

After the batsman gets out, do we have the option to ask the umpire to check the no ball? If not in this release then in dlc's?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered before

Isn't there a TV style broadcast cam for DBC 14... In all the videos including their official training, I didn't find it ?????????

----------

Isn't there a TV style broadcast cam for DBC 14... In all the videos including their official training, I didn't find it ?????????

Training = trailer :)

Yes you can bat with the broadcast cam if you like doing stuff facing the wrong way round.

----------

Training = trailer :)
broadcast cam is present(and you can play with it) but the default cam is behind the batsman.

Yes you can bat with the broadcast cam if you like doing stuff facing the wrong way round.

Surely there must be inverted control option to set stuff facing the right way around in broadcast mode?

At the age of 32 I just prefer to jump start things as I want them instead of experimenting with things like I used to do when I was in my teens & early 20's. Broadcast cam is my usual preference & I may just stick to it for my usual gaming sessions. But I'll try to give shot to every cam angle now & then for an occasional change.

You're talking about a selection of cameras in a cricket game like its a major life decision. Its not like you're choosing to get married or something; chamging things is simple and takes two seconds to try them all!

Hi Ross,

First of all I want to congratulate you on your and your company's exceptional effort on the game. It looks like a dream game for me. :cheers
I am already a BigAnt's fan, though this will be my first instance to play your game. I haven't played NFLs.

Alright, quick questions:

1. Will there be adjustable wicket-keeper position? (as it helps a lot to bring the keeper up to the stumps for medium bowlers when the batsman might be looking in good shape, hitting round the park) :yes

2. Also, I do not support Sledging but it'd fun to do some, as u said earlier that pressure and confidence are gonna play an important role in the game, Sledging might help to bring pressure on the batsman, will there be any? :D

3. Will the player's age play an important part in his fitness?

Users who are viewing this thread