Post your questions about the game here!

What plans/solutions have bigant put in place to make sure the get best option actually gets you the best? I know we've had discussions in the past but I think the general concensus is the teams made by munkeymomo, israr, Casper, blockerdave, superfreddie and one or two more are the best, do have bigant been able do make sure those are the teams that download? Obviously its down to personal preference or nepotism in some cases but I thought it'd be interesting to know. Mattw did you download any teams at the play session? If so what was your opinion on it?

i can't see bigant openly doing anything to facilitate what we think are the "best" creations in terms of it looks like the right players etc. since that can be construed as tacitly supporting the infringement of image rights / licenses that the creations are... so if they do anything like re-setting the ratings, the one thing you won't get is ross or anyone from bigant saying "that's to help the sharing", it'll be along the lines of "due to technical issues when bringing the stand-alone academy into the on-disk game, we have had to re-set the ratings"...

Yea I see your point, also some people might feel a bit put out if their teams are not included. Just wondered what went into bigants view of the "get best," and how they chose them.

What plans/solutions have bigant put in place to make sure the get best option actually gets you the best? I know we've had discussions in the past but I think the general concensus is the teams made by munkeymomo, israr, Casper, blockerdave, superfreddie and one or two more are the best, do have bigant been able do make sure those are the teams that download? Obviously its down to personal preference or nepotism in some cases but I thought it'd be interesting to know. Mattw did you download any teams at the play session? If so what was your opinion on it?

It is very likely a reset in some form will occur, I will try and time this with a new Cricket Academy update.

We may reset it to zero at a particular date in the past, as in votes before August don't count, or reset it to straight zero. That "market" will decide what is the best, we will not influence it.

I have very little interest in domestic cricket; is it possible to begin your career as an International player?

I have very little interest in domestic cricket; is it possible to begin your career as an International player?

No, the idea of the career is to work your way up and achieve international status.

It is very likely a reset in some form will occur, I will try and time this with a new Cricket Academy update.

We may reset it to zero at a particular date in the past, as in votes before August don't count, or reset it to straight zero. That "market" will decide what is the best, we will not influence it.

Ok that's cool thanks

Oh. Hopefully a mod will rectify that. All I want to do is take control of a Test team, and do tours around the world.

Well you can do that, by putting your player into the squad via CA, and setting up the tours. It will track the stats etc. but you won't get aging or re-genning etc.

Ross,
in career mode, does a player go through patches of good and bad form? and they need a big innings to get out of a bad patch?

Users who are viewing this thread