Post your questions about the game here!

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
The PC System requirements would probably be the other major frequently asked question that is a factor in what platform to buy the game on.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
... or perhaps it's getting late and I am reading too much into the fact that you have posted this simply to answer a question that has been asked multiple times on this forum.

This ^^^^ - as soon as I was able I wanted to let people know.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I am allowed to confirm that Don Bradman Cricket 14 is region free for both PlayStation3 and Xbox360*

*this has nothing to do with the release date

Ross, can you also confirm whether the game will have the same game id for PS3 in all the regions? I am talking about the game id you see on the front or side of the PS3 game cover/jacket and is something like "BLES XXXXX", "BLUS XXXXX" or "BLAS XXXXX".

Need to know this to decide which region to get the game from in order to get the game patches and DLCs seamlessly. E.g., if the games in Aus and Europe/UK have different ids and I import the game over from Aus, I wouldn't be able to apply patches or DLCs unless I have the Aus/NZ psn account. Do let us know.

LoveBigant

School Cricketer
In case you didnt see my reuqest "Please provide a screenshot of man of the match
cutscene in Don bradman cricket :wave

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
In case you didnt see my reuqest "Please provide a screenshot of man of the match
cutscene in Don bradman cricket :wave

Pardon me for asking but what's the fascination with MOM award ceremony? I can understand someone getting nominated MOM or MOS but does it really matter whether there's a cutscene for it?

deep007ism

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hm so far what I've read suggests me that its just a hard cover.Actually I want to know more about same..:)

andymac20

Club Cricketer
Isn't ps3 region free? Im in the uk and have bought games from usa and worked fine just be the language different from regions.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Isn't ps3 region free? Im in the uk and have bought games from usa and worked fine just be the language different from regions.

It is but the complication arises while installing patches or DLC. The games are region free on PS3 but the DLCs and patches are not. So if you get a game from different region, you will be able to play it but not be able to install a patch or DLC unless you have a psn account for the region where you got the game from.

andymac20

Club Cricketer
oh right i didn't realize that thought it was all the same ignore what i said then.

getfosterin

School Cricketer
I just wanted to check, will you be able to play in any era for the career mode, because I really want to play in the 70s-80s West Indies team :)

Users who are viewing this thread