Post your questions about the game here!

Hey, has the loading a savd online game feature been completely ruled out because I think that would be a really awesome thing to do with some mates online!!

Is there any Did not Finish % in online that allows people to avoid playing against the ones who quit if they feel they are losing?.

Because cricket is obviously a very long game, a random internet drop could happen whilst playing online that could result in a lost couple of hours of gameplay. Is there an auto save feature online so that this is less of a problem?

Because cricket is obviously a very long game, a random internet drop could happen whilst playing online that could result in a lost couple of hours of gameplay. Is there an auto save feature online so that this is less of a problem?

Yes. I believe it autosaves after each over and and after each wicket falls.

Apologies if this has been asked before, or answered already.

How does the adding teams/leagues yo career mode work? Is it something that has to be done at the beginning of the career? Or are we able to add more throughout.

The same for quick games out of career, are we able to organise teams into leagues/nations in order to stop it becoming cluttered?

Hey Ross in the cricket academy can you please add a do not replace feature - I try to download Marchant De Lange and then the academy wants to replace Jackson Bird? :noway

If you need ONE controller to play, extrapolate that across for another player... it's not science.

Hey Ross in the cricket academy can you please add a do not replace feature - I try to download Marchant De Lange and then the academy wants to replace Jackson Bird? :noway

That will mean that the original you are downloading has been linked by the person that created it to that player, or there is a bug, I will have someone in QA look it up.

Was the player created by me?

By online co op play, does that mean that I could play online with someone else via Xbox Live or PSN, and it could be me and him vs the computer/non-playing opposition? Is that what this means? Sorry, I'm not too sure what this this.
Thanks in advance (:

Users who are viewing this thread