Post your questions about the game here!

Hey Ross, will we be able to select our own songs for stadiums? I mean you know like when boundaries or wickets occur, there's a lot of music... Thanks! :D

There seems to be a few people interested in this.

I don't really get it. I mean, I guess it's arguably a nice feature, but when I'm playing cricket, I don't want to have any music playing.

I guess I used to play Ashes 09 with music or even an audiobook in the background, but that just goes to show how little concentration it required. I doubt I'll have the mental capacity to both play DBC14 and listen to music at the same time without degrading both experiences.

I don't really get it. I mean, I guess it's arguably a nice feature, but when I'm playing cricket, I don't want to have any music playing.

I guess I used to play Ashes 09 with music or even an audiobook in the background, but that just goes to show how little concentration it required. I doubt I'll have the mental capacity to both play DBC14 and listen to music at the same time without degrading both experiences.

Isn't it great that options like this would be umm "options"? Meaning you'd be able to turn it on if you like it and off if you don't?

It's probably not in there at all, so don't sweat it, but it's amazing the things people do while listening to music. They dance to it, have bbq's with it, clean their houses with it, drive with it, run with it, play board games with mates with it, chat to friends at parties with it. People generally can enjoy music whilst doing any number of concentration required activities.

If you had a few mates over and were having some social drinks and playing doubles at the cricket (one mate bowls an over, the other the next), whilst the other 2 people are being the batsman and the non-striker, you could probably enjoy have the music at the right level in the background and prevent the hollow sound of an empty lounge room with just the game sound effects.

Still, most people don't seem to play games against friends in their homes anymore, they seem to prefer isolation and playing online, whilst pulling out the cable just before losing. Can't do that in front of mates.

Isn't it great that options like this would be umm "options"? Meaning you'd be able to turn it on if you like it and off if you don't?

It's probably not in there at all, so don't sweat it, but it's amazing the things people do while listening to music. They dance to it, have bbq's with it, clean their houses with it, drive with it, run with it, play board games with mates with it, chat to friends at parties with it. People generally can enjoy music whilst doing any number of concentration required activities.

If you had a few mates over and were having some social drinks and playing doubles at the cricket (one mate bowls an over, the other the next), whilst the other 2 people are being the batsman and the non-striker, you could probably enjoy have the music at the right level in the background and prevent the hollow sound of an empty lounge room with just the game sound effects.

Still, most people don't seem to play games against friends in their homes anymore, they seem to prefer isolation and playing online, whilst pulling out the cable just before losing. Can't do that in front of mates.

I'm totally unconcerned, emitting zero sweats. And I guess you're right, plenty of people probably will want to have music on whilst playing. If I was among them, I'd probably put it on using a device independent of the game so I could control it easily, skip, etc. I just don't really see integrating the ability to have custom music as a big issue.

I am not so sure people don't want to play local multiplayer anymore. The most fun I've had playing games by far is when I've been in the same room. It's definitely preferable, just typically a lot harder to arrange unless you are a young kid at home with siblings.

Hey Ross, will we be able to select our own songs for stadiums? I mean you know like when boundaries or wickets occur, there's a lot of music... Thanks! :D

I don't think it's possible in this iteration. But seeing that it is generating interest among a few, he might add it later on.

Career like Mike hussey, jacques kallis, mathew hayden undermine argument of more age more injuries.

So Ross, when you going to learn how to do your job properly and release this thing you've talked up.

Maybe send your queries to tru blu as I don't think its totally up to him, he has however given plenty of feedback and the CA and nets so I think he is more than just doin his job

Users who are viewing this thread