Post your questions about the game here!

If it runs nets it runs the game......

I would have thought a fully detailed pitch with 15 players/umpires, a crowd and a stadium is going to be slightly more resource intensive than a minorly detailed textured cuboid with 1 person in it though (aka - nets).

Last edited:
If it runs nets it runs the game......

That's a big assumption to make. Nets are a very limited and scaled down version of the game. I suspect not all the PCs which are able to run nets fine will be able to run the game as well.

Just going by what Ross and I believe Mike have said themselves.....

Last edited by a moderator:
how do you leave a ball in cricket acadamy on ps3 controller

how do you leave a ball in cricket acadamy on ps3 controller

Move left stick up or down to select whether you want to leave on the front foot or back. Then press R3 (press right stick down) to leave the ball.

To prevent confusion, to leave the ball you press the right stick IN not down.

When the game releases, is there any plan for DLC? Would be cool if extra stadiums were added or something! Sorry if this question has been answered before:cheers

I'll get me coat......

Thank god.. I was wondering if he was ever going to leave..

Like people have said.. if it runs nets, it should run the game.. however, FPS might be impacted more. That being said, they have made some dramatic improvements just with the performance of the nets on PC's, so perhaps if your PC ran at a certain FPS on the original version of CA with nets, that is roughtly what you'd expect to get in the game.. *make$hitup1weektogo*

It's been said before but I'll mention it as well as it isn't really obvious. If you experiment with holding the left stick in all different directions not just up and down, while you click in the right stick you will get different animations. It will also change depending on what type of bowling you are facing so there are a number of options for padding away spin bowling if you wish as well as just leaving the ball.

Ross - any chance you can get permission to upload the game manual? Might give us something to fill in the last 7 days with, especially seeing the full bowling controls etc :)

So this just popped into my head, don't mind at all if no one answers. How are replays in online multiplayer handled? Is it similar to RLL2 where both players have to input for it to skip? Or is it something different. Would be cool if it was the same, if anything that is close to cool happens, I wanna see it again :p.

Although on the other hand as you all found out at the play session a small amount of people watched the replays, and from playing heaps of sports games online I hardly get to see any replays due to the average joe wanting to get back in the action. So I would understand if you went the other way with it.

Users who are viewing this thread