Post your questions about the game here!

Cool, I genuinely had no idea what that did. The more you know... Kiwiad maybe try holding the controller backwards? ;)

The thought actually crossed my mind briefly. I have even been in the nets watching balls and how my reactions would be if they were changed!

I'm calling it on DBC14 for a little bit. I'm just getting so frustrated with the impossible fielding in career mode. I've been out in the 40s in two T20's back to back now and I'm getting caught-out in the most ridiculous fashions, the worst being easily clearing square leg and a certain boundary only for square leg to 180 it and start running faster than the goddamn flash, then diving forwards to catch the ball inches before the ropes...

I'm starting to think maybe it's not just the fielders, but the pace of the ball off the bat, it seems so sluggish when you're using the power button and I'm timing it really well now when I'm not holding it down, punching it through gaps and the like but I don't want to not get the full batting experience by pushing it around the field in T20's... it's just getting so incredibly frustrating.

I'm just tired of not getting anywhere career-wise, now into year 4 (age 20) and to still be nowhere near making it in any upper-level team as a pure number 5 batsman, all down to the incredibly annoying fielding... especially in T20's when you're literally out there to make an impact in 5 overs or less and you can't hit it ANYWHERE!

Ugh...

That's way i am staying far away from career till the patch is out as it will help. As for AI superman catching i have seen them run so fast like the flash as you pointed out but the real problem is high balls.

The ball moves slower as it goes higher as low hits in the air are fine, I can see why they did this to help catching high ones but this needs work. If they cannot make the ball go faster in the air maybe make the fielders run slower but this will look wrong. I wish them luck but this will not be a easy fix.:spy

Is there anyway of changing lineup of a team in career. Melbourne Stars has horrible lineup for me. Please help me asap.

Field Settings

Is there anyway , we can save custom field settings.. I haven;t played the game long enuff , but i guess the field settings that we edit do not get saved so that we can use the same for another bowler during the game

Or is there a way to do that , that i havent figured out?

In the main menu, the Don Bradman Academy has an option to create and save field presets. You can't do it during a match.

I've heard people talk about bowling pace, spin RPM, and bowler fatigue. Where do you find this?

I started my career player playing for Sussex.I played around 15 matches. If I replace the English teams with Indian ranji teams to start another career players from one of the ranji teams.. Will there be any effect on career player mode of Sussex team ?????

Is there a way to simply push the singles instead of either defend or slog? I can't seem to work it out.

I've got a test match running on 'spectate only' under 'casual game'. The 'save and quit' function has been disabled - does this mean I have to sit through the whole match in one sitting? Switching to simulate kind of defeats the point of a spectate option - as does having to leave your machine running overnight. I think I must be missing something obvious - can anyone help? Cheers.

Is there a way to simply push the singles instead of either defend or slog? I can't seem to work it out.

Don't press the big hit or defend modifier?

----------

I've heard people talk about bowling pace, spin RPM, and bowler fatigue. Where do you find this?

I don't know about fatigue but the others just display on screen after every ball.

Users who are viewing this thread